Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The at&T app works great.

Comment

Same here, get 10-15 a day, drive's me crazy, will block # but they just call using another one.

God Bless
      Bish

Comment

Does anybody have experience with DONOTCALL.GOV?

Comment

Jeez. I only get about one a month and do not have an app or signed up on the do not call. Besides having a computer do it I wonder how they get numbers.

Comment

got one yesterday from Quebec

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Does anybody have experience with DONOTCALL.GOV?

The thing about the do not call lists is that most of these calls these days are spammers...ie thieves.....especially those using your local numbers to cover their true identity talked about above. They couldn't care less about any do not call list. They are crooks so they aren't going to pay those lists any mind. All you are going to block with those are the legit (but still annoying) telemarketers ....
              Last edited by Smart; 05-11-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I've been getting calls but when I answer it just hangs up. About one every other day. What's that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                  The at&T app works great.
                  Are you sure it's the app working and not just AT&T sucking?

Either way, you aren't getting the calls. Win-Win

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    I've been getting calls but when I answer it just hangs up. About one every other day. What's that all about?
                    Bots searching for viable numbers to add to their lists .....to either sell those lists or compiling them for their own use..

By answering you just added yourself to the list..

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                      I agree it is a pain. I do not answer a call unless the number is one of my contacts, if they leave a message I will call them back. If they don't leave a message, then I don't care who they were. That would not work for someone that uses phone for business though

I do the same thing and it works perfectly for me, even with business. But most of business contacts are in my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                        Are you sure it's the app working and not just AT&T sucking?

Either way, you aren't getting the calls. Win-Win

It works extremely well. It says fraud call which does not answer, suspected spam, telemarketer. Then you have chance to block them if they get through manually on the app.

I also run the Nomorobo for a fee every month. But it is worth every penny to Get these bastages to stop.

My calls have cut down to about 3 a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

I reject and block them but they just call from a different number.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm now getting spam text messages in addition to the flood of calls.....

Comment

I went through this. If you have AT&T is it the call protect app from AT&T? It took a few weeks but it works well. I get maybe two or three calls a week now. Before I was getting several a day. Only other option I know of is to manually block them on your phone. I have a mile long list!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                NEVER NEVER NEVER ANSWER A CALL FROM SOMEONE YOU DO NOT KNOW -this is how they find YOUR number. As soon as you answer then your are in their system and they will wear you out from here on -

Comment

Working...
                                X