No announcement yet.

Crockpot pulled pork - super easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was craving a pulled pork sandwich this weekend. I bought one and the entire time I told my wife that this was good, but it didn't compared to the TBHer pulled pork.

Comment

Made this at work last week and it was a BIG hit! One of the other Safety guys bought all at stuff and asked me to make it again tonight! Got it in the crock pot now.

Comment

My wife has done something similar and it is good. Thinking about it is making me hungry!

Comment

Tried this the other night and it was **** good. Thanks for the recipe.

Comment

This Thread is making me hungry!

Comment

That looks amazing!

Comment

sounds easy enough and good.. thank you

Comment

was so easy and good!!! added a dab of liquid smoke and lea perans to cook in... let it cook on low for 8 hrs and it just fell apart... then put some stubbs bbq in and slapped it on a bun... just wanted to let you know I thought it turned out great!!

Comment

Got a 4.1 lb'er going right now.

I did a light dusting with Tex Joy Mesquite, then added water, a little worschister (misspelled), packet of McCormicks Pulled Pork, and half an onion.

Can't wait to try it! We will have plenty of left overs as my Wife and I don't have kids yet.

Next trip to the lease I want to smoke a 100lb or so hog an try some wild pig shoulder!

Comment

I'm always surprised a little to see this thread pop back up (100 posts so far!!!!). But then I reread it and remember how good it is, and then I get hungry all over again.

This is definitely going on the menu for turkey season opener. We got two crockpots at the lease, so I may have to crank them both up!!!!

Maybe someone ought to email McCormick's with a link to this thread Show 'em the TBH endorsement!

Edit: I just emailed McCormick with a link to this thread!
                      Last edited by innergel; 03-21-2010, 01:37 PM.

Comment

This one is a winner, tried it and loved it. Quick prep and easy cooking!

Comment

Cooked this the other night and it is in my top favorite cooked at home dishes. I've been telling all my family and relatives to try it. Just couldn't believe something this easy would taste so good.

Comment

OH MY GOSH!!! It's unbelievable that something this good came from a crockpot! I made this last night to take to some friend's pool party today. I was skeptical, wife was skeptical, had to put it back up and swear off it till lunch or we would have had it for breakfast. No kidding, it's that good.

My version:
                            I bought the McCormick's Slow Cookers Pulled Pork Seasoning and a 9lb pork butt at Albertson's. I have a smaller crock pot so I trimmed off as much fat as I could and deboned it. I rubbed the butt in the seasoning and added some Worcestershire sauce to the water as well as a little crushed garlic. (Hey, I like garlic) I wanted to add some smoke to this recipe so I started a pecan wood fire in the pit and smoked the butt for a little under 2 hours on indirect heat. I then put it in the crockpot and let it cook on the low setting all night.

This is by far the best thing I've ever cooked in a crockpot.

Comment

sounds great,i'll give this one a try.

Comment

Simple enough. Another deer lease addition. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X