No announcement yet.

Would You Replaced It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't bad things happen in 3s? you are due for some good luck now brother! sorry for your hassles....

Comment

Originally posted by tanto View Post
      After 3 accidents, resale value has to be taking a hit. If you plan on keeping it until the wheels fall off, I say keep it. If you had planned on selling after a few years, may want to get the value out of it now before the miles get too high. Glad you were okay!
      Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        You bought the wrong color. #1 vehicles in salvage yards are grey or {WORSE} champagne.

It blends in with the surroundings.

Sorry...................
        Just great, just bought a new truck that color.

Comment

Go buy lottery tickets bud

Comment

I would not be worried about the “bad juju” as much as would worry about the other bad drivers you’ve encountered. If it has high mileage you might consider trade off after repairs
            If mileage is still low in your consideration I’d get repaired and replace the bumpers with something like ranch hand heavy duty bumpers and drive a little longer. As others have stated above sounds like it kept you safe throughout all accidents so far.

Comment

Buy a huge roll of bubble wrap!!

Glad you weren't hurt.

Comment

Wrong color

Never buy a vehicle the same color as the highway. Back in the 70's had a Farrah Fawcett silver cougar and after getting run off the road the third time sold that sucker.

Comment

I'm 32 and have only been in one accident, and it was because I was driving like an idiot. 3 in 2 years is crazy. Some people just aren't good at driving.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    I'm 32 and have only been in one accident, and it was because I was driving like an idiot. 3 in 2 years is crazy. Some people just aren't good at driving.
                    This isn't going to turn out well.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      This isn't going to turn out well.
                      Yep ...

Comment

After 3 wrecks I would assume a dealership wouldn’t give you much on trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have had 2 silver f150's and it seems they are hard to see. I think my next one will be one of those brite brite red ones. It's a good looking color too.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            Just great, just bought a new truck that color.
                            Showed my manager this today and he got a funny look on his face.
                            It hit me that he drives a dark grey 2 dr coupe drift car. {Color of wet concrete}

I own white period...................

Comment

Would You Replaced It?

You’ll take a beating on it if you try and sell/trade it with 3 accidents in it.

You may as well keep it, drive it and get all of the value out of it that you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Mike D; 06-28-2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X