Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
    Some nice bucks!

I shot an older 9 point I've been watching for the last few years.
    [ATTACH]882042[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]882043[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was a little surprised, he ended up scoring 140 and some change.

Comment

Awesome we are headed down Friday and will be there through next week as well. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

I saw a few mature bucks that really wanted to be layed up with a girlfriend, like said earlier they are just not ready yet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tree Phantom View Post
          I’ve got 7-9 days to hunt our place west of Sonora, when the best week??

I hunt west of Ozona best time for use is the week of thanksgiving we have seen the most buck activity. Have to be quick chasing does hard and dont stop till the begiging of december. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            I wish we had a 10point on our 1,300 acres.

You must hunt near where I live. There are lots of deer here, and I have yet to see a main frame with more than 8pts!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Originally posted by hunterburch42 View Post
              I hunt west of Ozona best time for use is the week of thanksgiving we have seen the most buck activity. Have to be quick chasing does hard and dont stop till the begiging of december. Good luck.

Do shooter bucks jump into the feed pens? Hehe [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                You must hunt near where I live. There are lots of deer here, and I have yet to see a main frame with more than 8pts!

Bisch

We have one 9pt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch

You aren't alone. I swear the bucks are born with 8 points and they die with 8 points! Not one buck has been seen on camera or on the hoof with more.

Comment

We have 9s and 10s. We just haven't seen any bucks older than 3 1/2 yet. This is our 1st year on the lease and I'm hoping they're just not showing up yet with how much they have to eat but we really didn't see anything at the protein feeders this summer either. I'm hopeful the rut change will change that but I figured we would have at least caught a glimpse when they were in bachelor groups

Comment

Will be headed up to the ranch on Friday and staying 15 days hoping to run into big boy. Last I heard the Bucks are running hard, so it should be just right timing will see.

Comment

Looking for a lease in this area for next year. I only bowhunt and it will only be me hunting. I work offshore and will probably only be able to go twice during season pm if anyone expects to have any openings.

Comment

Heading out in the morning. Hunting a ranch a few miles south of Eldorado off of 2596. Hunting Friday-Tuesday. Hopefully they will be moving around some.

Comment

Headed out in the morning. Looking like some good weather through next week. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Finally arrived at 1:30 in the morning long day for us. Going to sleep in and let the wind die down some and hunt the afternoon. Good luck to you guys and keep the post coming.

Comment

Our bucks have no interest in Doe’s right now. So I guess we may see a late rut

Comment

Working...
                                X