Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
    What’s market price on this bottle?

I saw some for $72 the other day but wasn’t sure if that was fair or not. I’d like to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I paid $60 at Specs, they only had the one bottle or I would have grabbed two

Comment

Jefferson's Pritchard Hill

This is the first bottle of Jefferson's for me to try and after talking with the guy who has tried them all, he said the flavor profile was better than the Jefferson's Ocean (not sure which one he was referring to). I sipped it neat on Saturday and it's one the best i have tried so far. Very smooth but at 90proof that is expected. I don't get any notes of the cabernet cask but it has a great flavor profile.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
        Decide to buy this wheat bourbon, it’s from the same distillery as the I.W. Harper. And named after the Bernheim brothers. I’ll let y’all know what I think later tonight.

[ATTACH]907812[/ATTACH]

Tried a bottle a few weeks ago and it got relegated to the mixed drink cabinet fast. Hope you like it more than I did.

Comment

EC18 tonight.

Comment

Very Nice

EC18 is one of the Best!

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
              come on by. Lots of good whiskey setting here waiting on someone to drink it. Great chance to find your personal favorite.
              Thanks, unfortunately couldn't get away to drop by, maybe next time!

Comment

Blanton’s on the menu at IAH. Will make this flight mo better.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  Blanton’s on the menu at IAH. Will make this flight mo better.

Chase This, Do you what a bottle would go for retail if one could find a bottle? I may have ordered one on the secondary market....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
                    Chase This, Do you what a bottle would go for retail if one could find a bottle? I may have ordered one on the secondary market....lol
                    MSRP is $59.99

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      MSRP is $59.99
                      $59.99 is rare, $70 isn't uncommon

Comment

Most now are at or around $71 for a .750 ml

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                          $59.99 is rare, $70 isn't uncommon
                          I guess i dont feel too bad for paying 75$ then.

Comment

Blanton's is $65-80 in South Louisiana, when you can find it.
                            Lots of good ones at lower prices so I'm not chasing this one.

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
                              Blanton's is $65-80 in South Louisiana, when you can find it.
                              Lots of good ones at lower prices so I'm not chasing this one.
                              I'll be traveling to Lafayette for Memorial Day weekend. Would you know of any stores i could check for bottles? I plan on stopping at a few to check for other hard to get stuff

Comment

Jason85, I'm in Lafayette! Liquor stores are all listed in normal places. We have two local grocery stores that is kind of catch as catch can, Champagne's in the Oil Center and Rouse's on Johnston. (not their Bertrand location) The owner of Rouse's likes bourbon and the Johnston store usually has some excellent store pics, there EC Small Batch is awesome right now. Marcello's liquor has a very good selection of bourbon also, with a locked glass case for big spenders. ;-)
                                Well, now that I think of it, Rouse's and Champagnes have locked glass cases also.
                                Have fun, there should still be boiled crawfish available too.

Comment

Working...
                                X