2018 British Open - Carnoustie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    I guess if Im not 1st I might as well be 21st lol. Paypal sent and Congrats!
    We are going to have to side bet between us so one of us has a chace to win sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      Load with work!

He thought having a newborn was tough, now he has us

Comment

It will be interesting to see Tiger the rest of this year and next. In fact I think he wins another Major before Spieth, maybe next year.

Comment

Winner

Congrats , payment sent.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
            It will be interesting to see Tiger the rest of this year and next. In fact I think he wins another Major before Spieth, maybe next year.
            I think he blew his chance today and it will set him back. Looked like he was crying after hugging his kids. He folded under pressure, unlike the Tiger of old.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing wrong with crying after hugging the kids. He made progress again this week in spite of 11/12 or whatever those two holes were. At least he did not have a breakdown while putting.
              What do you think of Spieth?

Comment

I think Tiger is in better shape then Jordan as far as winning another major Jordan has not played well in a year honestly he should of made a run today and never really was a contender after hole 2 !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just think Tiger isn't in winning form yet, he tends to get off slow, pick up a little steam mid round and then fold it up on the back nine.

Once he gets his golfing legs back under him he will win multiple times, with a major or 2!

Congrats txoutdoorsman24, paypal sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    Congrats Lyndon!! Is that your 2nd W in your rookie year?

You could win the 1998 Toyota Corolla Hub Cap we are giving away for most wins!

Paypal on da way !
                    Congrats again.
                    Haha it is. I never win anything but two TBH majors is def the best thing I’ve ever won. I’ll take the hub cap and treat it like the Claret Jug!!!

Comment

Payment remitted.

Comment

Five sent via Paypal! Congrats!

Comment

PP sent. Congrats man

Comment

Until Jordan can figure out his putting and think he's done winning anything. You can't get you momentum going well enough to win with 30+ putts every round. Not to mention what that does to your confidence. Look what happen to Tiger yesterday, when he got that double, you could visually see the difference in his swagger. Molinari did it perfect, scrambled around, saved par, and mixed in a couple birdies. No need for all the back breaking trick shots. Hit it straight then go hit it again.

Monies sent, congrats again.

Comment

I went back and looked at some stats. Tiger was below 50% in fairways hit. I thought through day 2 or 3 he had barely missed one. RR is right, Molinari just stuck to his knitting and got the job done. If the weather had turned it would have been brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                                He thought having a newborn was tough, now he has us
                                I'm more than prepared and ready! When should I be expecting my credentials in the mail?

Comment

Working...
                                X