Stolen yeti coolers-uvalde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Signcutter336 View Post
    HEB, WalMart, gas stations are the prime hunting grounds for the theives to steal Yeti coolers people. They know your driving g through to go hunting and they know you will stop at these stores for last minute items. Just think, it's like a big buck stopping at a feeder..... they are the hunters hiding in the parking lot and your items are their prey!

Yep, we always leave someone with truck

Comment

Lock and Cable will deter but not stop but it something that I do. If the Arse Hole want's it that bad they will have to work for it.

Comment

Had a friend that had a Yeti in his soft top jeep along with tools, gift cards and GPS. He came out of a store and found his door open. The thug one took one thing.....His Holy Bible that was in the console. Is that wild or what.

Comment

Originally posted by TTORA View Post
          Uvalde is bad and also heb in hondo
          Originally posted by txlawdog View Post
          Hate to hear about Hondo HEB, stop there sometimes but usually leave someone with the truck. See lots of hunters stopping there for supplies. Can't stand thieves, guess that's why I do what I do. When we go to Uvalde, Yeti usually left back at camp, or locked with a cable, I'm sure my luck will run out someday.
          Yeah I was left with the trucks for ttora once. Guy saw me siting there in the truck and still didn't care, started reaching in the bed of the truck.... He started to care when I hopped out with a 40

I'm surprised he didn't fall off his bike he was trying to peddle so fast
          Last edited by kd350; 01-08-2016, 08:44 AM.

Comment

I lost a homemade tripod at a gas station in Uvalde a few year ago. If I would have such around they probably would have brought the pos back.

Comment

Sorry to hear

Comment

Sad that's happening. down there. Sounds like a vigilante committee needs to be formed!

Comment

Man, that really sucks. I have stopped at WalMart a few times there and never had any issues. I don't have Yeti coolers though, I'm sure my dogs in their kennels would make a ruckus if anyone approached, and I try to put anything valuable in the truck, but that isn't always possible. Again, sorry that happened.

Comment

How many times have we read about this? Are we slow learners? Don't leave your Yeti in the back of the truck where it is visible.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      How many times have we read about this? Are we slow learners? Don't leave your Yeti in the back of the truck where it is visible.
                      Explain the options to me.

Unless you drive a panel van there really isn't an option to putting your coolers in the back of the truck.

Comment

One of these and a couple of guys with .300 Win Mags ought to cut back on the thefts.

Comment

Word must be getting around. I'm pretty sure I saw this on Facebook?

Comment

Working...
                          X