X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I signed up under your link Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Everyone's stealing my thunder! LOL I need a few more to sign up!

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/4zwJIyN3n

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Just registered with yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        Hey now, who you calling everyone?
        I was playing around. It doesn't matter who people sign up under.

I'm more interested in what people think about this.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
          Here’s an invite Incase someone needs.
          Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/xdaHd_KBj

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
          I need 3 more sign ups. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Clifford please verify my registration!

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/ddrDAqf9h

Last edited by Tx_Wader; 05-20-2019, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Duplicate

Comment

I need 3 more sign ups. Thanks in advance.
                I just signed up using your link. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by antleraddict View Post
                  I just signed up using your link. Thanks
                  I believe I have verified everyone.

Comment

I’m in

Comment

Do you get 5 invites or ten?

Comment

Do you get 5 invites or ten?
                        They give you more if you hit the current goal. I need a few more and then I'm supposedly really done..We shall see LOL

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/4zwJIyN3n

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          I guess you got your 2-factor authenticator fixed?

I need to get with you again about how to sell, re-buy. I wanna dump Tron and move it to XRP.

Then I wanna take a dump on Justin Sun’s desk.
                          Haha...Yeah, I had the passwords and original phone so it was an easy move.

Comment

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this. Here is my invite link:

There is no limit on sending the link, but you can only verify 5 friends in total.

Initiative Q will succeed only if many people join. The more people invite their friends, the greater the likelihood of reaching the goal of each Q being worth around one US dollar.

-Q team.

Comment

Last edited by BigRed323; 05-21-2019, 07:58 AM.

Comment

buy what you can, and ignore it for 3-5 years. don't watch the big swings. IT IS THE NEXT MONEY.

Blockchain tech is now where email was in 92.
                                setup a coinbase account, and buy whatever you can put away for a few years. " I should have bought when it was cheap" is relative when you see it all go up 100,000% in the next few years....

Disclaimer, I'm not an adviser, just a guy that hodls lots of XRP.

Comment

Working...
                                X