No announcement yet.

Reckon This One Will Sniff The Gulf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for the discussion. This the official thread for the season? Is hardcore weather no more? Not working on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

tagged...the mouth of the rio grande is calling!!

Comment

In. Goin down to surfside last week of june.

Comment

I'll be in Tulum all next week. It would be appropriate for a storm to develop in the Yucatan!

Comment

Guy on channel 13 in Houston seems interested in it. Could just be chasing viewers and website clicks too.

Comment

Its been a while since a major storm, we may be in the marbles this year.

Comment

Not hearing much about it in the news despite my prediction

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                  Guy on channel 13 in Houston seems interested in it. Could just be chasing viewers and website clicks too.

That's about all the TV weathermen are good for. That and overhyping EVERY SINGLE weather event.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                    That's about all the TV weathermen are good for. That and overhyping EVERY SINGLE weather event.

No joke. MIL keeps our daughter and worries about the weather. Hear every other week.. we have severe weather coming next Tuesday. *** they can barely predict it 12 hours out. Just the nature of Mother Nature.

Comment

All eyes are watching...

a chance for something to develop over the NW Caribbean. Probability is 20%. A strong tropical wave in the eastern Atlantic is being watched as well.

Comment

June Surprise: Twin Tropical Threats to Watch in Atlantic

Comment

Crap.

Comment

Hmmm. We could use some more rain. Bring it on.

Comment

From this morning's NWS..

An area of disturbed weather associated with a tropical wave is located well south-southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands. Some gradual development of this system is possible during the next few days while the wave moves westward at 15 to 20 mph over the low-latitude tropical Atlantic.
                              Formation chance through 5 days is 20%

A complex area of low pressure is expected to form over the NW Caribbean Sea and the adjacent Yucatan Peninsula by the weekend. Conditions appear to be favorable for some development of this system while it moves slowly NW towards the southern Gulf of Mexico by early next week.
                              Formation change through 48 hours is 0%
                              Formation chance through 5 days is 50%

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                                An area of disturbed weather associated with a tropical wave is located well south-southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands. Some gradual development of this system is possible during the next few days while the wave moves westward at 15 to 20 mph over the low-latitude tropical Atlantic.
                                Formation chance through 5 days is 20%

A complex area of low pressure is expected to form over the NW Caribbean Sea and the adjacent Yucatan Peninsula by the weekend. Conditions appear to be favorable for some development of this system while it moves slowly NW towards the southern Gulf of Mexico by early next week.
                                Formation change through 48 hours is 0%
                                Formation chance through 5 days is 50%
                                I leave for Punta Cana on Thursday. This better not mess up my flight!

Comment

Working...
                                X