X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks all. Nothing but the spike left. Krystal is mia, which is good because she won't touch her phone when she's covered up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Krystal finally checked in. Said she had a huge 10 but didn't think he was older than 4.5. Another small 10 and and a few trash bucks. Funky 7 here with me.

Comment

Sounds like yall are having a great morning. Hopefully something hits the dirt for yall.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just a pair of youngsters. Love when you have deer in front for most of the hunt. Sure makes it more enjoyable.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Sounds like y'all are having a good time. The only deer I have seen this morning have been on this forum. Good luck and have fun!

Edit: I have to take that back, I saw 3 doe in someone's pasture on the drive to the lease.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a good buck blow through chasing a doe. Didn't get to see exactly what he was before disappearing in the brush. Krystal is ready to get out, and I'm trying to talk her into stay to at least 10

Comment

Good luck! I am at home this weekend. Wife just went to work for a bit.
                    Got the daughters first dance recital tomorrow so I couldn’t leave town

Since we are in town I have to go to a work holiday party tonight

Hope y’all see some big ones

Comment

Alright back at it this afternoon. Checked camera, and there are several good management bucks coming in, but hate to see not one good trophy buck of age. But you never know. We're set up the same as morning. Sure hope Krystal gets an opportunity to shoot. I know she's itching too.

Comment

Baby 8 and 6 here early. Feeder about to scatter them lol. Krystals feeder just spun. Game time!

Comment

Make it happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2 doe and yearling join in. Buck grunting in the brush at another doe. Feeder spooked them a ways from what I could hear. Hope he comes back. Hate having a buck close and not knowing what he is!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Action got hot for a while. 2 decent bucks came in, both 10s. Another 8, 6, spike and does. Even though he not the biggest we've seen, I gave Krystal the green light on the 10. Pretty confident he's 5.5, and should actually be better. Nothing from her yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X