Hot windy rut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
    Are you in east Texas? That’s perfectly acceptable there.
    It's acceptable here but I suppose that you have to change what you are hunting. I have some pigs that need to go.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
      It's acceptable here but I suppose that you have to change what you are hunting. I have some pigs that need to go.
      That's as much fun one can ask to have with a bow.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
        I'm not too enthused by the forecast. We have about a week of hot windy weather coming. I was hoping to wear long pants during the rut this year. Not sure exactly when the rut will ramp up, but I do see that the predictions are for around November 4 for our friends in Oklahoma.
        Ive seen at least two ruts so far. Locally, one is right now. I believe it doesnt matter mostly on weather...but where the doe(s) in estrus reside(s). Wherein I think a couple of the local does havent been mounted proper-like and are a great draw...for now.

Good luck 60 Deluxe.

Comment

Thanks Briar Friar.

I went out and glassed for about an hour at daylight this morning. Just a few does and fawns on the neighbor's wheat. Nothing else moving which is what I expected after the bright night. They should be getting up for a snack here in a little while.

Comment

Working...
          X