Vacation help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.trevor123 View Post
    well to late I booked a trip to st. lucia with the sandals resort (grande) I'm happy with the decision. wish it was cheaper but I guess that's how it goes

Did It last year. Best vacation I’ve ever done, next to Alaska. Love that place!!!! Only advice I have for you is get the helicopter ride instead of the shuttle! Pay the extra money. The trip from the airport is over an hour long and your driver will think he is Kyle Busch. He will take the corners blind and will miss pedestrians by inches. Pop Xanex or make him stop to get booze because It is intense with the mountains and curves...Wears you out.... the sushi bar is awesome so is the piano bar. Have any other questions give me a shout.

Comment

well to late I booked a trip to st. lucia with the sandals resort (grande) I'm happy with the decision. wish it was cheaper but I guess that's how it goes

What site did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by waffles View Post
        What site did you use?
        I used a travel agent but I kind of played with the dates on the sandals website, to find the best price. Apparently sandals has fixed prices, can’t really find a better deal anywhere beside flights etc. once I found the best dates o asked the agent what he can do and he got me a earlier flight for only like 100$ more

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
          Did It last year. Best vacation I’ve ever done, next to Alaska. Love that place!!!! Only advice I have for you is get the helicopter ride instead of the shuttle! Pay the extra money. The trip from the airport is over an hour long and your driver will think he is Kyle Busch. He will take the corners blind and will miss pedestrians by inches. Pop Xanex or make him stop to get booze because It is intense with the mountains and curves...Wears you out.... the sushi bar is awesome so is the piano bar. Have any other questions give me a shout.
          We went to St Lucia in March. Personally, I thought the road/car travel was a great part of the experience. We rented a vehicle and thoroughly enjoyed traveling around the island. One of the best parts of the trip for us.

Comment

Not been to St Lucia but my favorite place so far is Aruba. We will be there again the end of this month

Comment

Have not be to Grande but we spent a week at the La Toc Resort and it was top notch... FYI scuba is included in the price with Sandals Resorts . You will not be disappointed .

Comment

Iberostar Grand Bavarro in Punta Cana, DR
                It’s adult only,beautiful and will be below your 4K budget even including your flight most likely

Comment

seven stars grace bay in Turks and Caicos
                  Anywhere along 7 mile beach on Grand Cayman.

Comment

Punta Cana and go all inclusive.

Beautiful beaches and the island is large enough to offer plenty of land excursions if you get tired of laying on the beach!

One of the best beach vacations we have ever taken!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

St.Lucia looks awesome!
                      Report back.

Comment

Turks

When y'all going
                        QUOTE=PROD49;13332541]We just booked Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos. Super excited!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Comment

Turks

When you going

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                            Iberostar Grand Bavarro in Punta Cana, DR
                            It’s adult only,beautiful and will be below your 4K budget even including your flight most likely

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...can_Repub.html
                            We are staying at this resort in July. Heard great things about it from some friends. Looking forward to some kid free beach time with the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                              When you going
                              Thanks for all the feedback guys, some many places I want to go but can only do one at a time. We are leaving June 15th for a week. Was well over original budget

Comment

Working...
                              X