No announcement yet.

When cancer comes to take a life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched as my Mom died of bowel cancer---not pretty, but thankfully it was swift for her.

Prayers up for peace and comfort for all---

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. I won my 3 year battle but my dad lost his. Cancer sucks.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Having lost my wife to cancer less than 2 years ago , I know what you are feeling . Prayers sent up for you

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

It is tough to watch.....prayers for your family

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Buried a favorite cousin today. He had bronchitis in February. Couldn't shake it. Last month it went into pneumonia. Got better and then came back. His left lung filled with fluid. Drained a quart of bloody fluid and another quart the next day. A CT scan reveled cancer. Previous lung x-rays did not catch it. Doctor gave him 6 months. and he died 3 days later.

Eat your desert first!

Comment

Prayers sent. Cancer sux!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Watched my grandmother die of brain cancer. It really stinks, but try to remember the good times and memories, and enjoy every second with them while they are still here. Praying for you.

Comment

Wow Burnadell...

Comment

Prayers sent BIMF. Be strong because it is not easy for the patient or the family & friends.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Sad we have not come up with a cure for at least 70% of various cancer forms.
                            My mom passed in 1988 after lung cancer spread to her brain. Her doctor tried to offer some strange solace by predicting there would be a cure for cancer by the year 2000. Here it is 2017 and we are still losing family and friends to this awful disease.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent for all that have been through it, and all that will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X