US patience with the North Korean regime "is over."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    He's not going to answer you, because he can't. He only knows what he hears in the echo chamber he exists in. Hint. It's all based on feelings and proven to be fake news.
    Yes sir.

I've learned it's better to ask questions when folks make remarks like SMC did. Ask them to provide specific details and sources. Usually they can't answer them other than reverting to name calling.

Once again SMC, whay is Trump "Un-America"? Why would Hillary or any other candidate have been a better choice? Please be specific and provide a source.

Comment

Yesterday under the influence of adult beverages, barbeque (tandoori Chicken) and loud country music my post was probably offensive to some. My apologies.

I did not mean to say I was more patriotic than everyone. Jack Daniels kinda interferes with clear and concise writing!!! I just love America that's all.

But I stand by my other statements.

And as to defending them.... I don't feel I have to.

My opinions are formed by what I hear in the media. And I do not believe that the mainstream media is fake news. So my opinions pretty much mirror CNN ABC NBC etc. SO there...

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
        Yesterday under the influence of adult beverages, barbeque (tandoori Chicken) and loud country music my post was probably offensive to some. My apologies.

I did not mean to say I was more patriotic than everyone. Jack Daniels kinda interferes with clear and concise writing!!! I just love America that's all.

My opinions are formed by what I hear in the media. And I do not believe that the mainstream media is fake news. So my opinions pretty much mirror CNN ABC NBC etc. SO there...

Ok. Your last paragraph has convinced me. This is a poor yet effective attempt at trolling. You hooked a few of us so bravo.

Comment

Now I know you're either drunk or trolling....or both...

Comment

Patel the troll! Who'd a thunk it.

Comment

If your opinions mirror those net works....you are willfully ignorant. And if your willfully ignorant to political matters i dont see how you can be patriotic.
              Those networks have been proven to blatantly lie about a president and other elected officials in order to create striff and to hopefully have them removed.
              Thats about as patriotic of antifa

Comment

He doesn't believe he has to defend his opinions because, as I said yesterday, he can't do so. He's a doofis with a smart phone. That's all.

By the way SMC, Florida Georgia Line and Rascall Flatts isn't country music. Keep trying.

Comment

And to those that ask why..... y'all would fail the citizenship test I had to take a long time ago!!!
                  Could I get the questions from CNN before hand?

What you dont appreciate is that, the people that you love and admire, the Clintons and the media, pretty much single handily elected ol Donnie

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    What you dont appreciate is that, the people that you love and admire, the Clintons and the media, pretty much single handily elected ol Donnie
                    Ironic, isn't it!
                    Very few people actually voted FOR Trump compared to how many voted AGAINST Hitlery & the last 8 years of BS.
                    It has been proven by CNN themselves that they make up stuff on Trump for ratings yet this dude says he doesn't believe CNN is fake. Liberalism truly is a sickness! Here's 2 pieces of proof in just the last 2 weeks, FROM THE HORSES MOUTH, that CNN is fake:
                    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      Another good argument for tougher immigration and taller wall
                      I've been preaching that for years on here......folks said I was narrow minded

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        I've been preaching that for years on here......folks said I was narrow minded
                        In all fairness you are...but who cares if you're right, right?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          Could I get the questions from CNN before hand?

I see what you did....brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            Yes sir.

I've learned it's better to ask questions when folks make remarks like SMC did. Ask them to provide specific details and sources. Usually they can't answer them other than reverting to name calling.

Once again SMC, whay is Trump "Un-America"? Why would Hillary or any other candidate have been a better choice? Please be specific and provide a source.
                            Did he call folks name? Did I miss that part?, or was it taken down as I had not looked at this for a few days. Name calling seems to be happening but not from SMC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/BWRWD0agwNq/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Gotta love a B-52, I used to be all over those beasts when i was a kid living on base. I guess dropping dummy bombs is a tactic. But I prefer and thought we were not going to show our hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X