No announcement yet.

Trump flip flops on Dreamers.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do know that my company just put in their bid for the construction.
    Guess we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
      Personally, Just aggressively enforcing existing law and not giving a dime of government money to law breakers would take care of 90% of the problem.

The remainder would self deport.
      Stop talking this crazy talk. It makes too much sense. Somebody might listen and stop floating this wall propaganda.

It really is mind boggling that anybody would want to spend the money on a wall without first aggressively enforcing the law. Common sense ain't so common anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
        Does anyone still believe he's going to build the wall?
        Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          Stop talking this crazy talk. It makes too much sense. Somebody might listen and stop floating this wall propaganda.

It really is mind boggling that anybody would want to spend the money on a wall without first aggressively enforcing the law. Common sense ain't so common anymore
          Cut off the welfare and free education for illegal aliens and we will have to lay off half of our border patrol agents.

Comment

Border crossing attempts are reportedly way down.

I agree with the enforce current immigration laws and stop entitlements and the problem will solve itself.

However, once this administration is gone the new administration could put of the welcome mat again. The wall might help in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Border crossing attempts are reportedly way down.

I agree with the enforce current immigration laws and stop entitlements and the problem will solve itself.

However, once this administration is gone the new administration could put of the welcome mat again. The wall might help in this case.

It's a multifaceted issue. Am I the only one to notice, the people most in favor of illegal immigration are those least affected by it?

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                It's a multifaceted issue. Am I the only one to notice, the people most in favor of illegal immigration are those least affected by it?
                EVERY SINGLE TAXPAYER is affected by it.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  I am aware but some are less affected. I have a (now ex, thank goodness) BIL who is a surgeon. He is a nut job liberal and doesn't understand why people like myself in the construction industry are so ardently against illegal immigration. I asked him, "If the United States were accepting Guatemalan licensed M.D.s to practice in your hospital for 1/3 the money you charge, how would you view the issue?" Essentially, his answers was, it doesn't affect me so, I don't care. There are a lot of people that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    If the wall does manage to get started I wonder if the extreme liberalist will have
                    a full time presence at the construction zones in protest?
                    Nada too hottt for part time protesters.....lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      I think he will in certain areas. The reason I say this is this week at Rotary our program was about Border Walls. A local company, Gibraltar, builds barrier walls etc... and the owner was in Washington DC presenting there design to whatever committee. 30 contractors throughout America are presenting and approx 5 will be awarded the deal. Something like $300-$400 million was being allocated for this phase.
                      "Certain areas" should have been the operative word from the beginning....but "build a wall" sounded better on the campaign stops I reckon[emoji19] . Drones for the majority of the border.....alot cheaper on our tax burdens and much more efficient for monitoring.....thus capturing more illegals. .....win/win in my estimation for the tax paying citizen!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        U sir...... get it!!![emoji106]

Comment

I am aware but some are less affected. I have a (now ex, thank goodness) BIL who is a surgeon. He is a nut job liberal and doesn't understand why people like myself in the construction industry are so ardently against illegal immigration. I asked him, "If the United States were accepting Guatemalan licensed M.D.s to practice in your hospital for 1/3 the money you charge, how would you view the issue?" Essentially, his answers was, it doesn't affect me so, I don't care. There are a lot of people that way.
                          I misread your prior post & thought you were implying illegal immigration is ok & doesn't affect many people. My apologies.

Comment

Sooo, let me get this right... You have a sister, who is now single? With newly acquired surgeon $$$??? Seems like that should have come up during our last phone conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                              Sooo, let me get this right... You have a sister, who is now single? With newly acquired surgeon $$$??? Seems like that should have come up during our last phone conversation.
                              Well played, sir. Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                                No, No. This is a sister-in-law who is recently single. He was such an A hole, she walked away from all of it; the houses, the money, the cars, the boats, everything. I do have a sister that is single but I wouldn't wish her upon anyone. She's horrible. Come to think of it, my sister may be PERFECT for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X