Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love life preservers

Comment

Some kinda big bruise on her left hind quarter. Wonder how that got there?

It's all about the details

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Some kinda big bruise on her left hind quarter. Wonder how that got there?

It's all about the details
        If that were mine it would be covered in bruises all the time, marked as mine

Comment

That boy is always on the fish!

My little brother went to school with Kaleb and was fortunate to go on Who Dat a couple times. A couple years back when they were around 10 years old they invited my dad and brother to the Bahamas to fish for a few days. I don't think my dad even caught a fish that trip. Only Kaleb and my brother did the fishing. My brother also went on a trip out of grand isle with them and caught a 500 pound marlin. Will try to get a picture up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cajun View Post
            That boy is always on the fish!

My little brother went to school with Kaleb and was fortunate to go on Who Dat a couple times. A couple years back when they were around 10 years old they invited my dad and brother to the Bahamas to fish for a few days. I don't think my dad even caught a fish that trip. Only Kaleb and my brother did the fishing. My brother also went on a trip out of grand isle with them and caught a 500 pound marlin. Will try to get a picture up.
            Ascension Episcopal ??

FYI - that was confirmed to be a female tuna, approximately 15-years old.

I live in Youngsville and pass in front of Keith's shop/business all the time

Comment

Yep, I was actually the first graduating class of Ascension high school in Youngsville. Lots of good people around there and lots of big boats. Will pm you and hopefully we can meet up sometime for lunch. Will be back in town in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
                Wonder how old a fish like that is.
                Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                3.5 ��

Should have let him go another year.......

Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cajun View Post
                  Yep, I was actually the first graduating class of Ascension high school in Youngsville. Lots of good people around there and lots of big boats. Will pm you and hopefully we can meet up sometime for lunch. Will be back in town in a couple of weeks.
                  PM me anytime brother as we can do some good groceries or make a brown gravy

I live across the street from Rouses so we gotta be close

Comment

Awesome video of landing this beast. The guy who yells woohoo is great!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X