No announcement yet.

3D Gun Guy Charged with Sexual Assault of a Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I think a good lawyer would be very beneficial.

Comment

15 will get you 20

Comment

Adios, Mr. Wilson.

Comment

sounds like a setup..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            sounds like a setup..
            It does sound a tad too convenient, but it also sounds like they have some hard evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              sounds like a setup..
              Thats pretty sophisticated for a 16 year old. She would have to know he engaged in prostitution, know that he frequented a particular site, know his username and force him to send her messages.

Nothing there indicates he knew she was underage, but he wasn't duped into hiring a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                It does sound a tad too convenient, but it also sounds like they have some hard evidence.
                But do they have evidence he knew she was a minor?
                I see a lot of girls walking past the fire station who appear to be over 18 that come from the HS down the road. This girl more than likely represented herself as 18 or older so he may have a case for some sort.
                Now, if she said she was under 18 then he deserves what he gets

Comment

Oh well..[emoji33].....bye, bye!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    But do they have evidence he knew she was a minor?
                    I see a lot of girls walking past the fire station who appear to be over 18 that come from the HS down the road. This girl more than likely represented herself as 18 or older so he may have a case for some sort.
                    Now, if she said she was under 18 then he deserves what he gets

To limit liability to the website, I am sure the terms of service probably requires that you represent yourself as 18 or older. The affidavit doesn't contain any information that he did or did not know her true age. Unfortunately, that isn't a defense.

17 is legal in Texas but 30yo on a less than 22yo seems cringeworthy.

Once you hit 30 the following formula applies

1/2 your age + 7 years = youngest you are allowed to "date"

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                      Thats pretty sophisticated for a 16 year old. She would have to know he engaged in prostitution, know that he frequented a particular site, know his username and force him to send her messages.

Nothing there indicates he knew she was underage, but he wasn't duped into hiring a prostitute.
                      Or she recently got picked up on prostitution changes until a 3 letter agency stepped in and offered her a get out of jail free pass if she... connected with this man, met up with him....

Sounds crazy, but it also doesent sound that far fetched

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Or she recently got picked up on prostitution changes until a 3 letter agency stepped in and offered her a get out of jail free pass if she... connected with this man, met up with him....

Sounds crazy, but it also doesent sound that far fetched
                        I don't care if that's true. If he went for that bait, knowing what it was, he should be prosecuted.

Comment

My first thought was set-up. Unfortunately you have to be vulnerable to illegal activity for a set-up to work. Offhand does not appear to have started as entrapment by LE.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post

The article never stated that the money was a condition of the physical relationship so he may not be guilty of prostitution. However, correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think ignorance of the minor’s age is a defense on a statuatory rape charge. That’s just the way it is today. If you have sex outside of marriage the only way to protect yourself against something like this is to ask for ID. Or as someone already suggested, if there might be a chance, just walk away.

Comment

creating sugardaddymeet.com account brb

Comment

Working...
                              X