X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new BTX

loving it!!
    Attached Files

Nice looking rig! I'm looking forward to shooting one.

Comment

Another pic
      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice...been wanting to shoot one

Comment

70lbs 27.5 390 grain arrow at 296. That's cooking!!

Comment

Nice bow. I'm waiting on mine. I will have just about the same setup as yours. I ordered mine in mossy oak country but almost got kryptek thyphon.

Comment

Tex you won't be disappointed. I'm shooting mine in the classic setting.

Comment

I have only shot in classic and comfort setting but will try performance setting once i get my bow in. If I don't like it I will definitely be going with the classic setting.

Comment

I shot mine @ 28, 62 lbs, 388 grain arrow at 292 fps today, performance setting.
                  Did not like the draw cycle much. (actually hated it)
                  Put in the larger draw stops to see if draw cycle improved, NO.
                  My BTX 31 at 28, with same arrow shot 287 fps and had a much nicer draw cycle.

Comment

This will be my next bow shot it against all the others and this one put up a tough competition against the Obsession but I setteled for the Bowtech!

Comment

I know I am a little late here but I am excited to say I just picked up a BTX31. I got the typhoon. It should be here on Monday. I hope to have it all set up and at the Range by Tuesday.

Comment

I have been drooling over a new Bowtech. I just pulled out my tribute after a hiatus due to shoulder surgery, getting a new string on it this weekend. I was trying to justify a new bow over a new string but I have a soft spot for my tribute.

Comment

Good looking bow. Waiting for next years bows to decide which way to go on my next one.

Comment

Working...
                          X