No announcement yet.

Bigtex.308???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems as though the answers have been provided but Ill jump on the bandwagon of dealing with him and his business. Good dude for sure.

Comment

I figured it was his getting married and having a child? Am I thinking of the wrong person?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        I figured it was his getting married and having a child? Am I thinking of the wrong person?
        Yes he was recently married and had a kiddo

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post
          I work with him there is a few reasons he is not here as much as he was. Has to do with some miscommunication between him and some of the other TBHers
          Since when do you actually work?
          I see Ike all the time at work. We are in the same control room but different shifts. I've ordered from him and took the CC class from him when he still did that.
          Him and his wife have two boys now.

Comment

He came out to my place and taught a CHL class to a group of my friends, awesome guy, we had a good time when he was out!

Hope he is well!

Comment

I think it was Ike who do the Cerakote on my 1911. Good guy. Works at a chemical plant in Texas City and lives north of Houston, like Conroe. If he's still doing that plus all the gun stuff, he is busy indeed!

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words y'all! (Mike gave me the heads up on FB.)

I've just been busy with work and the family. We just had our 2nd boy in December and between that and everything else, I've just been swamped and haven't had much time. I'm mainly just on FB now so if anybody wants to keep up here's a link https://www.facebook.com/BigTexOutdoorsIke).

I'll try and pop on here now and again, if for nothing else just to say hi. I'm still in touch with a lot of y'all and I've definitely made a lot of friends on here over the years. It's kinda cool knowing y'all haven't forgot about me!

-Ike

Comment

Congrats on the kids Ike!!

ltr

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post

I've just been busy with work and the family. We just had our 2nd boy in December and between that and everything else, I've just been swamped and haven't had much time. I'm mainly just on FB now so if anybody wants to keep up here's a link https://www.facebook.com/BigTexOutdoorsIke).

I'll try and pop on here now and again, if for nothing else just to say hi. I'm still in touch with a lot of y'all and I've definitely made a lot of friends on here over the years. It's kinda cool knowing y'all haven't forgot about me!

-Ike
                    Well look who showed up! Good to hear you are doing well Ike. Yea just notice every now and then I haven’t seen someone on here and noticed you weren’t sent to the cooler, just hadn’t been on in a while.

I myself have two kids now and I can totally see where your time is focused. Glad to hear all is well, congrats on getting married and the two kiddos! Keep coming around, at least show us some pictures of some projects you got going on. I enjoyed seeing a lot of it.

Comment

I was just thinking about this dude the other day. Glad to see Ike is still out there in the world and doing good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post

-Ike
                        Glad to hear it!!!!

Comment

I follow him on facebook....seems like hes doing well with Big Tex Outdoors

Comment

Good guy !

Comment

Glad to see your post Ike, congrats on the rugrats

Sometimes life gets in the way

Comment

Good to see you around Ike!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X