Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be good today. Hoping to see Tucker at the plate.

Comment

He’s batting 7th and playing LF today

Comment

Just look at it Chew...

Comment

I am kind of surprised. Jake seemed to be playing a bit better since being demoted earlier in the year. Hopefully Tucker can plays great, which would make this lineup even more dangerous!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Man View Post
            I am kind of surprised. Jake seemed to be playing a bit better since being demoted earlier in the year. Hopefully Tucker can plays great, which would make this lineup even more dangerous!
            I am too. Perhaps this is more about bringing up Tucker for a look and less about Jake.

Springer needs to ramp it up and get his s@#t together! I'm out of patience. Better build on that hit.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
              Just look at it Chew...
              You look at it!
              He will be wearing #3. Looks like Kemp took Jake’s job
              Last edited by zztex; 07-07-2018, 09:19 AM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Let the Ted era begin!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                  I am too. Perhaps this is more about bringing up Tucker for a look and less about Jake.
                  I think this is a win win for both guys, it gives Jake a chance to go down and work on his stick to prove he is worthy of the back up outfield slot on the roster and Tucker a chance to prove he is ready. Tony Kemp is sure doing everything you would like out of a back up outfielder.

Comment

I wonder what the poor teams are doing today.

Comment

These are good problems to have when you are in first place. I remember arguing in 2016 about when bregman should come up when we weren’t playing so well. Those days seem so long ago!

Comment

These are good problems to have when you are in first place. I remember arguing in 2016 about when bregman should come up when we weren’t playing so well. Those days seem so long ago!

Comment

And Correa in 2015 when they first started playing well. What a stacked roster at the MLB level and the cupboard still looks full.

Comment

Jake gets a chance to get his bat goin. No question hes better than kemp in OF.. but kemps getting on base and has the same speed..
                            Love me some jake..but i get it.
                            And jake will be back.. no doubt.

Altuve is swing for fence every swing and has a case of the gomez. Im sure he'll fix it..but its getting a bit obvious its not working.

Springer needs to have some fun..hes so frustrated with himself hes locked his swing down.

Lets see if kyle can translate to the bigs and kickstart what we all know is there..

I miss mccann...
                            Rookie got some hits but hes clumsy behind the plate.. and not sure pitchers are trusting him very much..

McCullers was lights out last night. Have no idea why he was pulled for peacock... who looked uncomfortable as hell.

When the hell do we get to see sipp's replacement?!!

Comment

In for the win today.
                              Can't wait to see Tucker.
                              I also agree with systemnt last statment. There as been plenty opportunitis to let us see Sipps replacement

Comment

In for the win today.
                                Can't wait to see Tucker.
                                I also agree with systemnt last statment. There as been plenty opportunitis to let us see Sipps replacement

Comment

Working...
                                X