Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    I don't believe in UFOs for one second.

Let's not be naïve or plain dumb. Nearly every sighting is proven to be something else besides ET. So we're being visited all the time for 100's of years LOL geez
    No one has proved anything in some cases and don't forget who is telling you that they don't exist... The Government.. Why would anyone believe them??
    Especially about this.. They are the ones that OWN Area 51. Yea that makes sense..

Comment

UFO. Simply an Unidentified Flying Object. If I see something in the sky that I can't explain or identify then it is a UFO to me at least. Doesn't mean that it has little green men onboard just means I can't identify it. But...... it might have little green men!

Comment

We’re all gonna die...

Comment

My brother in law is really high up with the FAA and lives in Keller.... i sent him a text.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s also very hard to see what you’re looking at at night without NVGs... just in my own personal experience.

Comment

I saw the biggest squadron of helicopters near Brownwood a few weeks ago. @10 of them. I was too busy watching them to remember to take a pic. Then all I could think was “ with no pic they’ll never believe me...smdh

Comment

Ask yourself this. Why does the government try so hard and spend so much money to cover up something that "does not exist"??
                Read between the lines every now and then.. It can be very revealing.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
                  Going to be a lot of people surprised on June 11th. Enjoy the show!
                  where we go one we go all

Food for thought over 200 billion stars in the Milky way galaxy with planets orbiting them, then over 200 billion galaxies in the known universe and some of these worlds are much older than ours - we've only been chasing stars for a VERY short time

Comment

When i was driving home from Blade two years ago I saw something in the night sky with multicolored lights flashing very rapidly- after thinking about it I'm purdy sure it was a surveillance drone as it was running the path of the interstate - we were going about 85MPH and it was making really sharp moves which I think meant it was closer to the ground than I first thought and it was leaving traffic behind. So do I think it was a UFO? No not really - do I think all reports are false - not really. Just simple math suggests we are not alone

An image of deep space from Hubbel - hold your thumb up at arms length and this is the size of your thumbnail
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	night sky.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	24542138
                    Last edited by chopsknives; 06-03-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Ask yourself this. Why does the government try so hard and spend so much money to cover up something that "does not exist"??
                      Read between the lines every now and then.. It can be very revealing.

So our government teams up with every other Earth nation's governments to cover up UFOs? All these crazy dictators and US haters all come together on the subject of UFOs and say yeah....we'll hate each other and kill each other but we all are in agreement that its better to keep quiet on UFOs. Here take this nuke to the head but please don't mention to the world that we found an alien in China...or Iran...or Somalia...or Russia. Those are some lines to read between

Or do Aliens only fly over and crash on US soil?

Last edited by Smart; 06-03-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        So our government teams up with every other Earth nation's governments to cover up UFOs? All these crazy dictators and US haters all come together on the subject of UFOs and say yeah....we'll hate each other and kill each other but we all are in agreement that its better to keep quiet on UFOs. Here take this nuke but please don't mention to the world that we found an alien in China...or Iran...or Somalia...or Russia. Those are some lines to read between

No need to strike deals. They all keep quite for their own ( multiple ) reasons.
                        Strategic, religious, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          No need to strike deals. They all keep quite for their own ( multiple ) reasons.

Strategic, religious, etc.

Lmao.... how convenient...

Comment

Ever heard of operation Mockingbird - been around since the 1950's - don't believe everything they tell you

Comment

[QUOTE=Smart;13409202]So our government teams up with every other Earth nation's governments to cover up UFOs? All these crazy dictators and US haters all come together on the subject of UFOs and say yeah....we'll hate each other and kill each other but we all are in agreement that its better to keep quiet on UFOs. Here take this nuke but please don't mention to the world that we found an alien in China...or Iran...or Somalia...or Russia. Those are some lines to read between

.[/QUOTE

Hey I'm not asking you to believe. Calm down... I really could care less..
                              Just don't try to convince the ones that have seen unexplainable things in the sky that they are crazy.. We are all grown.. Most know what a airplane looks like at night..

Crazy is believing and trusting what the government is feeding folks about this or anything for that matter..

Comment

I love it when this topic comes up.
                                Personally I think a person has to really want to ignore all the evidence around the world that there is life out in the cosmos.

There are sites, structures, objects on this earth that would have been impossible for humans to build 1-10 thousand years ago but these things exist.
                                There are 600 year old painting depicting ufo's, there are thousands of years old writings describing ufo's

Comment

Working...
                                X