Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KLAPPER View Post
    I'm looking for 300 blackout dies bullets powder etc and I have rcbs 308 dies 168smk bullets and 100 once fired full length resized federal premium brass that has been prepped and primed with federal 210m primers might throw in some varget for the right trade I also have another 150 or so once fired Un prepped brass I would trade

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Sent you PM.

Comment

I have an over abundance of mixed head stamp 9mm brass and need .45 acp and .40 s&w brass. Id be willing to trade 2 to 1 9mm for 40 s&w and 3 to 1 9mm for .45 acp. you pay shipping to me and ill cover shipping to you. Most of my 9mm brass is once fired, and all has been decapped at minimum. most is ss pin polished.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shoot....what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
        I have an over abundance of mixed head stamp 9mm brass and need .45 acp and .40 s&w brass. Id be willing to trade 2 to 1 9mm for 40 s&w and 3 to 1 9mm for .45 acp. you pay shipping to me and ill cover shipping to you. Most of my 9mm brass is once fired, and all has been decapped at minimum. most is ss pin polished.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shoot....what a ride!"
        I've got 130 pieces of 40 s&w that you can have if you will pay shipping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking for some RCBS or Hornady dies in .223, .270, .308, .25-06, .22-250, 9mm, and .45. Have a little brass saved up and would go with a cash deal if anyone has anything.

Comment

I have a Lee 1000 progressive press set up for 9mm with dies and a second die holder. I still have the primer setup, but I quit using it. I prefer to inspect/hand prime my brass, but it could be reinstalled and used. Has about 3k rounds loaded through it and is 6 or 7 years old. Here is a link to the exact press on midway. Only difference I can see is mine has the round primer trays and the round ball handle rather than the roller handle.

Id be interested in a decent powder scale. I also need a set of 7.65 x 53 arg dies. Id also be interested in other reloading/gun related items.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
            What kind of scale are you looking for? Balance or electronic?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Either one. I just bought a cheaper electronic, it would be nice to have a good beam scale to verify.

Comment

Either one. I just bought a cheaper electronic, it would be nice to have a good beam scale to verify.

I've got a lee balance scale. Doubt it's really what you are looking for. It is accurate but not as fast as some of them. http://www.cabelas.com/product/Lee-S...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Comment

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
                  I've got a lee balance scale. Doubt it's really what you are looking for. It is accurate but not as fast as some of them. http://www.cabelas.com/product/Lee-S...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

That is the same one I'm wanting to replace lol. I have that one and a small electronic scale I bought from Academy.

Comment

That is the same one I'm wanting to replace lol. I have that one and a small electronic scale I bought from Academy.

Figured it was! I upgraded to an rcbs that is excellent compared to it

Comment

I have dies, brass (500), and bullets (500+) for 6.8SPC. The bullets would work in a .270 too. If you're interested, message me and I can figure out exactly what I have.

Comment

I have some once fired 22-250 brass I found the other day. 60 rounds, 20 hornady and 40 Remington. I'm not set up for reloading but want to start soon. I would trade the 60 rounds of brass for anything that could help get started to reload 308.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have these bullets left that I'd like to trade. I'm looking for 6.5 Creedmoor brass and 6.5 bullets, but may also trade for 224 caliber bullets and 222 Remington brass.

Comment

Looking to trade 6.8 SPC Brass and Bullets & 9mm Bullets & 10mm Bullets for 7-08 bullets;

Also have 357/38 Spc Die & 30-06 die that would trade either one for 7mm-08 rifle dies;

Comment

I have these bullets left. Could use some 9mm bullets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone getting rid of a Dillon xl650?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X