No announcement yet.

Culling Younger Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This slideshow was presented along with comments and discussion from Stuart Stedman. A lot of discussion points and explanations are absent from these slides.

He proposes this strategy only after “losing control of a fed pasture”. This presentation was for a very specific situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
      What about pea gravel fed?
      :-)

Comment

Comment

I encourage anyone interested in learning about whitetails to look at MSU deer lab. They have done lots of studies. They have numerous podcasts and articles to read.

Comment

Culling Younger Bucks

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
            I encourage anyone interested in learning about whitetails to look at MSU deer lab. They have done lots of studies. They have numerous podcasts and articles to read.

The only question I have is do they encourage shooting bucks any age younger than 3.5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Culling Younger Bucks

That’s a deer from 14, 15 and 16 that I watched and killed him in 16. He’s sitting next to a 113 inch 8 point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They don't get into what you should do or not do. They just present the facts learned from years of study and you decide your plan based on what your goals are.

Comment

Working...
                X