No announcement yet.

lymphoma cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for you brother. Medicine is amazing these days and there is incredible hope with today's technology. Send me a note when you are cancer free and we will have a celebration hunt at the ranch. I am looking forward to it.

Comment

My wife is in remission from lymphoma (18 months) and her last chemo was rchop. Keep a good attitude and your humor. Do not eat things you like because when you get sick after eating them you won't want them again. She is just now eating bacon and Shipley donuts are a no go. KCA Prayers outbound for a speedy and full recovery.

Comment

my thoughts and prayers are with you. It sounds like you are following a good plan, stay well and be healthy. Thank God for every day and for the small things you missed before.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Fight the fight brother prayers up for you!

Comment

One step at a time Prayers up,

Comment

Prayers fer ya brother

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

KCA sir. Praying for you. Keep the positive attitude and strong faith!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stay strong and always do your best to stay positive, that's the best advice I know of for anything life throws at us. Prayers for you.

Comment

Prayers up!

Bisch

Comment

Thank you all. ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by HappyM View Post
                            Prayers up for you brother. Medicine is amazing these days and there is incredible hope with today's technology. Send me a note when you are cancer free and we will have a celebration hunt at the ranch. I am looking forward to it.
                            Hopefully that day comes soon brother I'll be looking forward to it. Need to get me a bow before the season. Thanks for your prayers. 🙏🏻

Comment

I will say this my brother. God is still in the miracle business. In August my wife was diagnosed with Type II melanistic glyoma by 3 different docs. That's brain cancer. We had surgery and our follow up revealed that the mass was absolutely nothing!!! This at MD with the best. My advice is to lean into Him with everything you have. Find His Will!! If your life lasts 10 days or 100 years, let Him lead you and guide you.

At work a couple days ago, a family was stripped of a brother (4) and a mother fights serious injury. No day promises tomorrow. Nothing says your guaranteed today. When you turn it over to Him then at least you can be at peace.

Heavenly Father,
                              I ask that you be with this young man Lord. I ask that you lift him up and show Him your glory Lord. Father, I know you to answer prayer Lord. If it's Your Will Lord I ask for healing only you can give Lord. Heavenly Father, touch the tender places of this mans heart. Guide him, direct Him, and show him Your Will Lord. Give him comfort only you can Lord. Fill him with your love Lord. Anger, hurt, fear, anxiety, weakness, and pain Lord. We know you have an answer Lord. Give him joy, healing, boldness, peace, and strength Lord. We love you and praise you. Amen

Comment

Stay positive! Prayers sent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X