Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good on you ^^^ for editing your post.

Comment

I just bought a 2018 F250 Superduty diesel... Once you drive one, you will buy one.

Comment

Who cares?! It ain’t your money.

Comment

Originally posted by brazos hunter View Post
          good on you ^^^ for editing your post.
          😂

Comment

I agree with what most of yall posted haha. People can buy what they want. Imo the vast majority are posers. Wannabees. Seems kinda welllll sad to want to fit in and feel cool so bad but hey, its their money. It doesnt take long to distinguish the real folks from the posers, regardless of what they drive.

Gotta admit though, when you drive up in a spotless jacked up diesel 4x4 with low profile tires, you got a strike against you!

Comment

20 cattle and make trips to the sale barn monthly.
              27 registered Racehorses that go to the track, vet, or stud farm weekly. Sometimes 2-3 times a week.
              29 cubic YARD dump trailer with Gross Capacity of almost 24,000 pounds.
              Yeah, I own a 2015 F250 diesel 4x4, a 2011 Dodge 3500 1 ton, and a 2017 Dodge 3500 diesel 4x4. At least one stays hooked up to 1 of my 4 gooseneck trailers all the time.

Drive what I want when I want. Y’all are free to do the same in this BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!! Oh yeah, I also leave my mirrors extended out all the time. Lol

Hope everyone has a great weekend

Comment

I am glad I have better things to do than worry about what others drive.

Comment

Glad someone else caught that....owned Cummins diesels and you won’t get that, period.

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                  27mpg@80 really?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Good grief...this thread is like teenage girl drama .

"I mean like Oh mah gawd Becky...did you see the size of heeer truck?" Can you believe she like, drives a diesel and she doesn't even need one all the time? Oh mah Gawd she must hang out with those rednecks! gag me with a spoon....my Prius can do all she needs and gets better gas mileage...and Oh mah Gawd its so loud.. It's like totally mid blowing.. They are so not cool like me because I think I know what is best for everybody..

2001 Ford F350 Crew cab 7.3L diesel 4x4. Bought it for longevity, the crew cab size/room with a normal sized bed and dragging a bass boat and a duck boat all over the state of Texas, southern OK and all the way up into Minnesota on the Canadian border 9 times. Ordered it, paid for it and drove it off the lot with 9 miles on it and still running strong. 290,800 miles on her and she still looks **** good IMO. So why those folks who have "the right truck for their needs" keep having to replace their 1/2 tons or Priuses over that 17 year period, I've done pretty well with my diesel decision monetarily and I've never had to ask..."can I tow that or can I put that much in my bed and drive at the lease or anywhere for that matter." Plus it has 10 years on the rockiest deer lease I have even been on and handled it like a champ suspension wise. So yall vehicle Nazis can shove that keeping up with the Jones and cowboy talk up your collective......well you know what.. I'll keep chugging along until she can't chug anymore.

[ATTACH]904537[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]904538[/ATTACH]
                    So you're the jerk who always double parks in the Lowe's parking lot???😜

Comment

Let's Discuss Diesel Trucks and Sanity

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Where do people come up with diesels being so much more expensive to maintain?

I can get non synthetic oil changes at my dodge dealer for $70, full synthetic for $90.

I pay $70 for full synthetic on my wife’s 4 cylinder gasser.

Used to pay a little more than that for my z71 5.3L.

Only thing that has to be changed more often is fuel filters. I buy the oem filter for $30 and my dealer charges less than $10 to install it. Change it every 3rd oil change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I paid $326 today for oil change, fuel filter change, DPF top off and tire rotation.

That’s with a $20.00 discount because I have their sticker on my rear glass[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's Discuss Diesel Trucks and Sanity

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                        This mania was born years ago when diesel was 80ct a gallon, but nowadays the good old days are over and maintaining and fueling just doesn't work out ! And borders on DB status

The only way I could elevate my DB status is if I wore a white leather belt and white sunglasses.
                        You have to draw the line somewhere.

Comment

I guess if anyone has a vette, mustang, or anything similar you need to quit driving it and get a Kia or Corolla because it’s plenty good enough for your traveling needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                            'Merica

We drive big trucks because we can.

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                              I agree with what most of yall posted haha. People can buy what they want. Imo the vast majority are posers. Wannabees. Seems kinda welllll sad to want to fit in and feel cool so bad but hey, its their money. It doesnt take long to distinguish the real folks from the posers, regardless of what they drive.

Gotta admit though, when you drive up in a spotless jacked up diesel 4x4 with low profile tires, you got a strike against you!

Fit into what and feel cool to who? What happens if they get 2 more strikes? LOL

Comment

As long as I'm not having to pay for it, I couldn't possibly care any less about what someone decides that they want to drive, nor what they want to use it for/not use it for. I have way more important things to worry about in life

Comment

Working...
                                X