No announcement yet.

Shot a hog with no testicles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a show hog in HS that never dropped so we never cut him.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
      Democrat
      OMG! Classic analogy! No balls Democrat!!

Comment

I think it belonged to the dude who's wife is making him go to Disney during the rut.

Comment

I knew a hog dogger down around Lufkin area that caught em in the early summer and cut them then go back and kill them in cold weather. That's the way Noel got all their pork meat. He road a mule named Buck and had some good cur dogs.

Comment

Popped one late yesterday evening that had a bobbed tail and at first I thought no testes but on closer examination he was intact

Not sure how he ended up with half a tail

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
              Shot a hog this evening, it wasn’t a female...but he didn’t have any testicles. He still had his mojo, that was obvious. I looked for scars...nothing. He had to have been cut, but I don’t know anyone around me who castrates them. Ever seen it, can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks!
              You sir, have hit the jackpot! Skin carefully, precisely quarter the hog and barbque slowly and thoroughly. Serve with sides and beverage of your choice, enjoy!!!!

Comment

Every boar we catch with dogs or in a trap we cut and turn back loose. They can’t reproduce and make for better meat later on. Two small incisions you will most likely never find.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  The boar’s sow probably has them in her purse. Very common with some species.
                  Yes sir, I seen that in cabelas earlier today. I felt sorry for the old fool as she was a hollering at him in the store. Fairly certain his cods are in the bottom of a cabelas sack in the trunk of his crown Vic.

Comment

Did she have a tattoo of Jesus on her left thigh?

Comment

Lol, I don’t know. I was too skeered to make eye contact.

Comment

HAHAA. Pretty sure I know her.

Comment

Bar hog, hunting ranches do that because they will grow bigger cutters after they are castrated.

Comment

No jewels too!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E1104.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	24526838
                            Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                            Shot a hog this evening, it wasn’t a female...but he didn’t have any testicles. He still had his mojo, that was obvious. I looked for scars...nothing. He had to have been cut, but I don’t know anyone around me who castrates them. Ever seen it, can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks!

Killed this 145# boar in east Texas last October.
                            He didn't have any testicles and showed no scars of being cut.

Comment

Self identifies as a sow?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X