No announcement yet.

A few pics of the non typical buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember you posting pics of some dang good deer there last year Roscoe. I am just completely shocked these deer are low fence Corryell county.

Comment

He made one heck of a jump! Your place has a history with non typicals if I remember correctly. Good luck gettin him to stick around this year.

Comment

State record candidate?

Comment

A few pics of the non typical buck

Originally posted by coffmanbr1 View Post
          Do you have any high fence places close by that he could have gotten out of or is he just a once in a lifetime freak monster buck?
          Yeah there's a big high fence not far from us. They have had bucks get out a couple different times. We've had funky racks on our place since I started running cameras 10 yrs ago, so no idea where they came from. This buck was killed on a neighboring low fence place 2 yrs ago. A freaking monster deer and confirmed escapee:

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          I remember you posting pics of some dang good deer there last year Roscoe. I am just completely shocked these deer are low fence Corryell county.
          Only thing that hurts us is property size and lack of does in the area. I feed'em all summer and they vaporize every September.

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
          He made one heck of a jump! Your place has a history with non typicals if I remember correctly. Good luck gettin him to stick around this year.
          Thank you. Yeah, I was shocked at how big a jump when I went back and looked.

Comment

What an awesome deer, hope you get a chance at him.

I feel your pain on the small pasture part. I hunt 450 acres that is comprised of 110 acrested of corn. It draws in a great many deer and some always leave around September. I've had a great looking 11 point for the past two years. Hoping he sticks around this year.

Comment

Wow [emoji15]

Comment

Very cool buck!

Comment

Amazing deer, best of luck to you!

Comment

Hope you get him

Anybody got an idea of what causes one to form like that on the ends?
                    I have seen several over the last few years that look like that and not in the same areas of the state

Comment

I bet that's a 200" buck right there. That's like the AJ Downs buck. I hope you get him!

Comment

I'm a sucker for a freak....I like the uniqueness!

Comment

Deer of a lifetime no matter the score. You just don't see one that freaky very often

Comment

I believe I'd have to gun hunt that one! Very nice!

Comment

Sweeeeet!

Comment

Man that's awesome. I would love to see something like that on my cameras. I'm really looking forward to seeing the LDPs. Any chance of you doing a live hunt? I would be in for that!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X