Kansas Non-Resident Hunting License Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
    Do you know what unit? If there are left over tags in an adjoining unit, you can get the permit for that unit. You can designate one adjoining unit.

May be a work around. Man I miss going up there, but it is starting to sound like a circus
    It is unit 6. I hear it's a circus in some places up there also, but at least this would have been on a private farm and i wouldn't have had to worry about others hunting near me.

Comment

Looks like you are hosed for this year. But start planning for next year. That is the unit I hunted back in the day. Hunted a wide area around Canton/Galva

Comment

Idid not read all replies.

Call their fish and game department customer service and ask. My 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
          Looks like you are hosed for this year. But start planning for next year. That is the unit I hunted back in the day. Hunted a wide area around Canton/Galva
          Yep I already told my buddy we are gonna plan for next year. We are going to go up this year and get a look at the place for a few days. His family has tags so at least I can be there and video for them.

Comment

Use your buddies tag

Comment

House Bill 2208 died in committee this Spring that would have allowed a Farmer Or Rancher to transfer a Tag to a Family member or friend to Hunt That Landowners Ground only. If there were no leftover tags in the unit. Which is the case each year.

Made perfect sense, let’s say a Rancher has a Grandson coming in for Christmas, he can’t legally hunt unless he drew a tag 7 months earlier. The Wildlife Department did not want this to pass.

Comment

Working...
              X