Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
    I'm not buying aluminum.....

That body could have been made of titanium and it would still look that way. You hit something that hard and it's not gonna matter what the outer skin is made of.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
      It doesn't work that way anymore unfortunately...1 or 2 year old trucks with less than 30k miles are priced within a couple thousand of new. It's crazy.

True dat!

Comment

i got the deal of the century, 2016 F250 xlt 4x4 brand new (58 miles)
        luckly i have a really good friend who is a dealer, he found a few that had hail damage in san antonio and he picked it up at auction for me. damage was just on the hood and one side, put a new hood on and body guy cleaned up the side and you can never tell. he sold it to me at his cost + the body work which came out to $38k

Comment

Took delivery today on 2017 Lariat in white gold and sure do like it. F-350

Comment

Originally posted by tractorred View Post
            Took delivery today on 2017 Lariat in white gold and sure do like it. F-350
            Congrats, Post up some pics! What we're you driving before?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              I got a 2015 F250 XLT 4x4 with 24K miles with added leather for 37K a couple months ago. Sticker without leather was 54K USD.
              I got 11k off sticker on my 2016 f150 3 months ago. Sticker was 51k. I bet they got a fair amount off sticker as well...

Comment

Looked at the 17s today. They looked better in the pictures than up close. I am sure they will grow on me, but I am not impressed as of now. The fuel door is plastic!

Comment

Just got 7200 off the sticker two days ago at Tomball Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                    70k for a truck, wait a year and let someone else take the new hype hit.
                    Really, 70k for a truck, crazy..... Live debt FREE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      I got a 2015 F250 XLT 4x4 with 24K miles with added leather for 37K a couple months ago. Sticker without leather was 54K USD.
                      Yep and I bet that the original purchaser drove off the lot in the low 40s.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatcutter View Post
                        Why do you presume those of us who have them, have debt or borrowed for the truck? That's kind of presumptuous

Comment

I bought a '16 f250xlt fx4 with the 6.7 powerstroke last feb. The sticker was just under $60k. I got $14k for my '08 2500 dodge trade and $10k off. Rockwall Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatcutter View Post
                            Truck was a platinum,sticker was 77,980. They knocked off 7200, cut a check for the remaining balance, and poof, debt free!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx625 View Post
                              Truck was a platinum,sticker was 77,980. They knocked off 7200, cut a check for the remaining balance, and poof, debt free!
                              I like it!

Comment

2017 Ford superduty

Originally posted by Tx625 View Post

That must be nice! Most people have them financed and have a $800 to $1,000 payment. There is very few people who can stroke a check for $70,000k for a truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X