Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers Please - 2018 aint starting off well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

I will not go into details, but two years ago I thought the world I lived in couldn't get any worse. Time is passing, moments and memories don't go away they just become a part of what makes us who we are. I will get down on my knees and I will pray for you and your family many times over. If you need a shoulder just shout.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family during these very difficult times.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Don't ever be afraid to ask for help or a shoulder to lean on. Together we are strong!

Comment

I’m pretty thick skinned and normally can process this stuff better. I’m lucky I have a pretty dang tough and awesome wife, and some great kids. And I knew I could lean on y’all. We’ll get through all this with gods help. I sure do appreciate all the kind words and prayers folks. Thanks for letting me vent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Chris, there is evil in this world, no doubt. Things like this just test us to our limits sometime, and I for sure don't have all the answers, heck even any answers... I can tell you this without a doubt however, we have a God that loves each and everyone of us and it is not His desire that any of us should fall. You lean on Him, and He will hold you. Importantly, just do what you can to make sure those you love also know The Lord as Savior and the very instant they take their last breath here on this earth, they will be more alive than ever in the presence of God through his Son Jesus Christ. Chris, that is our Hope, and it is through faith that this Hope becomes reality. Read His Word, meditate on it day and night. Make it a part of your very being, and It will give you a peace that is beyond understanding.

I pray for peace, comfort, and a break for you sir!

Thanks Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Dang man, that's a lot for a person to shoulder by themselves. Prayers sent for all involved. Give me a shout if you need to.

Nothing a good hunt in gods country won’t ease. Man, if ever needed to get away. This was the year.

Comment

That's tough for sure brother but hang in there. You are right you will get through it and God is in control. In my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                          A young pilot that worked for me developed it--and it was a long and tough struggle. His wife was a doc too and he got the best of care. Several years ago he had the discussion with her and said "I'm through, turn off the machine"--thought that was bravery beyond anything I've ever seen.

God is good, but not always on our terms--hang in there. As granny used to tell me "It's always darkest before sunrise."

That’s true bravery for sure. But after seeing it first hand, twice. I hope the lord would give me that same strength to say enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            Prayers sent

And the same to you sir. What a tough few days you guys have endured, as well.

Comment

Prayers for Bullydog...fight the good fight brother

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                                Prayers Sent buddy..Hang in there

Thanks Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X