No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is always a risk. In fact I'll be going this weekend to check on one of mine that's been there for awhile . I hope it's still there

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
      This helps. I've camo'ed some, but I usually chain them to the tree with a lock. I've also placed one camera and had another camera looking at the first a short distance away and up in the trees pointing back down. They may get one, but I'll catch them with the other..

I've also placed the down on the ground and under a fallen tree peeking out. There is always a risk.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
      Thanks how are you chaining to a tree? Or how are you connecting to the camera I guess I should say. I've seen the boxes at academy

Comment

I built a clamp with a cable. I'll try and take a pic later

Comment

I built a clamp with a cable. I'll try and take a pic later

No rush but that would definitely be helpful, appreciate it

Comment

I've got some great news. My wife redid the blood work earlier this week and the Dr called this morning. The second test came back better than the first. Her tumor marker number is normal. They want to do imaging immediately to see if the tumor is even there anymore. They are going to get her back on the transplant list immediately also. What this means is she no longer has cancer.
            The medical center downtown said she wouldn't live to see the new year. They said that there was no cure and no hope. There was nothing they could do for her.
            God Bless Baylor College of Medicine in Dallas Tx.
            Thanks to all you guys for the prayers and support these past months, it worked and my Trophy Wife is a walking, talking Miracle if there ever was one. Glory to God, he's done it.

Comment

Awesome news!!

Comment

That is Wonderful Kevin !!!! That's The Lords work right there !!

Comment

That's wonderful Kevin!!!! Happy to hear your Awesome news!!!

Comment

Good to hear Kevin!

Comment

Great new Kevin!

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                        I've got some great news. My wife redid the blood work earlier this week and the Dr called this morning. The second test came back better than the first. Her tumor marker number is normal. They want to do imaging immediately to see if the tumor is even there anymore. They are going to get her back on the transplant list immediately also. What this means is she no longer has cancer.
                        The medical center downtown said she wouldn't live to see the new year. They said that there was no cure and no hope. There was nothing they could do for her.
                        God Bless Baylor College of Medicine in Dallas Tx.
                        Thanks to all you guys for the prayers and support these past months, it worked and my Trophy Wife is a walking, talking Miracle if there ever was one. Glory to God, he's done it.
                        BOOM! Miracle performed right before our eyes!

Drop the mic.

However, let's all continue to keep David ( wandering) in our prayers. I've heard a bit more info about his grandson.

( It's heart breaking)

David, there just aren't any words that will make this difficult time any better.

The only bit of good news I can give is that time heals all wounds. This wound will sting, but with time it will heal.

I can't even imagine this happening.

I'm here day or night. Reach out to me anytime. I may not have any answers, but I can always listen.

Prayers.

Comment

That's amazing Kevin!!! Great to hear!

And continued prayers for wanderin.

Comment

My Muzzleloader and I are going on a date tomorrow.

Comment

My Muzzleloader and I are going on a date tomorrow.

Do we need to send a chaperone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tod and I are double dating. Tod's date just said BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X