No announcement yet.

cmere deer 3 day harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a lot of that stuff is just gimmicks to sell to hunters. We are a fickle bunch that will try anything new...i am the worse. Dont know how much junk i have bought through out the years[like the silent call...what a joke...every time i blew it the neighbors dog would go crazy...ha..threw that on in the woods]....Shoe

Comment

I have never heard of rice bran. Can I just buy this at a local feed store? What is it?

Comment

c'mere wallet I call it.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

Story is you and your pops got it going here So is your majic dust really angel dust??
          If it was Angel Dust I would not be behind this computer right now at work. I would be hunting on the King Ranch for one of those 200" deer.

Comment

Originally posted by zcole04 View Post
            I have never heard of rice bran. Can I just buy this at a local feed store? What is it?
            You can get it at pretty much and feed store. IT is the outside of the rice they polish off. It is very high in fat, fiber, and protein. Better for them than corn, only down fall you cant sprinkle it down a long road like you can corn.

Comment

Rice bran(powder not pellets) is FOR SURE a proven winner(and its cheap).I think its one of the main ingredients in C'mere deer anyway. I poured a 50# bag on a stump just in front of my camera. Almost every pic was them standing right in front of the cam and not eating the corn till it was gone. Sprinkle some strawberry jello packet too. Molasses works ok too i guess. Gd luck

Comment

I'll trade somebody 3/4 a bucket of cmere deer for 1 bag of corn, Paid $24 for the bucket 2 days ago

Comment

I mad up some magic dust w/ rice bran, brown sugar, and stawberry jello. I put a camera up just ouside a food plot and put 5-6 cups out in piles in front of it. the next morning I had 117 pics, 8 different bucks. All of deer eating. I have a corn feeder less than 200 yards away and did not get 1/4 of the traffic on that camera the same night. I am sold.

Comment

Der... I meant Magic Dust, but whatever works.

Comment

I've had some sucess with the powder cmere deer, but so far this year I've been using the Wildgame Innovations Greens Engraged and it works great for me. The deer here love it. They come straight to it and when it's gone then they'll start on the corn.

Comment

i've had an big eight point walk up to the c'mere deer and sniff it and walk off! i wont use it again, especially if there's a feeder up.

Comment

I just mix sweet feed and corn if I want to put something out that is different. Also peppermint candy works good. After the holidays they are plentiful. Take them out of the wrapper and put them into coffee cans until the next year.

Comment

Rice bran rocks. To heck with all that commercialized crappola.

Comment

corn works better than anything except for a food plot full of oats

Comment

no luck with cmere deer

Comment

Working...
                                X