No announcement yet.

Western extreme t.v. show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He shot a baseball at 100 yards at a MLB pre-game show one time and had it on one of his shows...Dude can shoot.

Comment

He probably shoots better at 100 yards than some on here at 20 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        I'd bet a pay check more animals get hit poorly at long range than short. Those TV guys don't show the gut shot lost ones.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
        90% of the TV show guys seem to only shoot deer in the guts, and they show it. That's apparently the only footage they have to show. They shoot, then fist bump the camera man, "Smoked him!!". Then they review the footage and say, "The hit was a little back, so we're gonna back out and come back tomorrow."

Comment

Ethics

Am I against people taking those long shots? Not always. Am I against people filming those long shots for the masses? Always. Video you're gonna show to your circle of friends, sure. Video you're going to make available to all of the sheeple in the world, no. Just my $.02

Comment

I've seen that episode and enjoy watching his show. Long shots on tv are fine IMO. Every archer should know their own limits.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
              And I would bet mine that more are wounded by bow hunters than rifle hunters every year if your that scared to death of wounding a deer you need to pick up a rifle as things can still go wrong inside of 20 yards with a bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Very doubtful. Hunted next tor rifle leases for years and we would hear a shot, hear the impact and when we all got back to the shared camp we would ask what they shot. 99.99% said we shot but did not kill anything. We would say, yes we heard the hit and would go back to the area and find a dead deer fairly close, but not in view of the blind. these guys thought that if the deer did not drop at the shot, they did not even look.

Lots of gun hunters that have no business in the field hunting with a rifle.
              Believe me, I saw some of the worst of the worst when I guided hunts in NM for 4+ years and to see so called hunters show up without having a rifle or even sighting one in. these were not cheap hunts back then either.

Comment

The Hunting Public has instantly become my favorite group to follow. They are the real deal when it comes to a group of young average guys hunting public land and showcase it on film very well. If you haven't heard of them, check them out on youtube or fb. I relate to their style and methods of hunting more than any of that other "big name/business" tv shows

Comment

Working...
                X