Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    I copied his tweet. But I know that doesn't fit your agenda.
    Mines a direct quote from his speech..you know, the one those POS babies are kneeling for..

Comment

You are missing the point. He cannot fire, or make any NFL owner fire any player for any reason, period. Therefore, whatever he says on the matter is just his opinion. You are advocating the government force ably take something away from us.

Comment

The news is brainwashing you to think negatively. Here's how it works!Subscribe to Rob Dial's YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2KLV1zkWant more inspirational ...

Comment

...our Great American Flag (or Country) and should stand for the National Anthem. If not, YOU'RE FIRED. Find something else to do!
          You did just like your MSM does:
          You copied his tweet & posted the *snip* of it you thought would get your point across. Like a snake in the grass.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            You did just like your MSM does:
            You copied his tweet & posted the *snip* of it you thought would get your point across. Like a snake in the grass.
            Absolutely did NOT. I copied the entire tweet.

Comment

Absolutely did NOT. I copied the entire tweet.
              Your computer must be broke because I posted EXACTLY what you did.
              Doesn't really matter. You are incorrect. He wasn't "demanding" anyone be fired & even if he was, he has no pull in making that happen. Catch D'eez!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                Your computer must be broke because I posted EXACTLY what you did.

Doesn't really matter. You are incorrect. He wasn't "demanding" anyone be fired & even if he was, he has no pull in making that happen. Catch D'eez!

I guess it's broken, like your argument.

Comment

...our Great American Flag (or Country) and should stand for the National Anthem. If not, YOU'RE FIRED. Find something else to do!
                  It is a matter of word semantics. And yes you had the tweet right. I can see both sides but dont really think Trump was calling for players to be fired. I think players get cut, not fired anyways.

Funny all of that started under the first black Prez.

You know the one that said the police acted stupidly.

Comment

WHO GIVES A DAM* ABOUT A FREAKIN' FOOTBALL TWEET???

This thread really went to sh*t. Y'all have fun.

Comment

You forgot the first part of tweet

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        You forgot the first part of tweet
                        Exactly. Maybe he doesn't know how tweets work.

Comment

This

As I write this, there is only a small handful of facts, or alleged facts, that all of the talking heads in Big Media seem to agree upon regarding 'the largest mass shootin

Comment

Authorities say they don't know if the woman has any connection to the Las Vegas massacre but they want to speak with her.

maybe this is the lady that was walking around the event telling folks they were going to die

Comment

Awe Crap.......

Vegas gunman previously bought weapons from Garland store

The owner of a North Texas gun store says the Las Vegas gunman’s made multiple visits to his store over the years, including as recently as 2016.

Paul Peddle is the owner of B&S Guns in Garland. He says he knew Monday morning that the Las Vegas shooter that killed 59 people and injured more than 500 people had also been his customer.
                              The owner of a North Texas gun store is recalling the Las Vegas gunman’s visits to his store over the past several years.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                I'm really starting to believe the dude was just crazy/mad at the world and no agenda other than to inflict pain on as many people as possible. Certainly evidence could come out that refutes that, such as a manifesto etc.

Cajun Blake posted on the main forum that he had tried to book the Ogden the same weekend as an even larger concert, but could not get the rooms he requested (presumably the vantage point). The audience for that show would have been more diverse.

If I truly want to be skeptical and conspiracy theorist here, to me the most plausible " reason" for this is that we have a republican controlled congress (well in name, maybe not action), and Rep Prez... no gun control was going to pass for 4 years. UNLESS the perfect scenario, which was too gruesome for the average American to stomach happened. Affluent WHITE, no history of mental illness, gun enthusiast suddenly goes off and kills 60 people. It makes a case that no gun owner can be trusted if this guy couldn't be.

All other mass shootings have had a caveat to them, mental stability. But this seems to be the use case for gun control.

At a min you will see suppressors on the chopping block, bump stocks and any device like it, and high cap mags. And it won't be Brady Bill temporary

Comment

Working...
                                X