foot switch for grinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATI View Post
    We used to get together with Jason ("Smart") and a few others and make sausage and hunter's sticks. some of the best times ever, but it fell apart. I bought a grinder, a scale and a 20# stuffer for that event and ended up not using them as much and sold them. Now I have a grinder again and plan on making sausage again,,, just wish I could get enough hunters to join and make a fun and productive annual event.
    I can't supply any meat, but I can drink beer and supervise.

I'm in Allen and it would be fun to just hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      I can't supply any meat, but I can drink beer and supervise.

I'm in Allen and it would be fun to just hang out.
      If you're serious, you CAN supply meat and casings and help out. With the venison/duck/geese, we'll always need pork shoulders and casings and elbow grease

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
        If you're serious, you CAN supply meat and casings and help out. With the venison/duck/geese, we'll always need pork shoulders and casings and elbow grease
        Let me know when it goes down. I work 6 days a week, but would like to help out. I just can't make any promises.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I love mine for stuffing off the grinder ...if a casing breaks or runs out, I can stop it instantly. No reaching around the back to turn it off

So what’s the deal with reach arounds

[emoji15][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
          X