No announcement yet.

DOJ IG Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You better believe a lot more was exchanged than just golf outings.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      I wonder if it will ever come out who said reporters were? Im sure there are a few celebrities involved as well.
      Sounds like Sessions has a list of the leakers right now on his desk. Mass firings I hope in the near future. Jail time as well. Poor CNN, WaPo and the NYT are gonna be short for stories going forward.

Comment

5 criminal referrals for top FBI agents. Now we should really start finding out what happened when they start spilling the beans to avoid jail time.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Sounds like Sessions has a list of the leakers right now on his desk. Mass firings I hope in the near future. Jail time as well. Poor CNN, WaPo and the NYT are gonna be short for stories going forward.
          I wonder if any in the Media can be charged with conspiracy to commit treason or something along those lines. That would poetic justice.

Comment

The report also reveals that one FBI attorney assigned to the special counsel's team was found to have sent politically charged FBINet instant messages to other FBI officials.

That FBI employee sent messages such as: "As I have initiated the destruction of the republic...Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?"

Another instant message read: "I'm clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic's destruction."

The report did not reveal this FBI official's name, but did state that the official worked on both the Clinton email investigation and the Russia probe.

Comment

Funny, the Washington Post just posted an article about the 5 main takeaways from the IG report.
              I wont go into big detail, but the points are as follows.
              1- report criticizes Comey
              2- accuses Comey of Insubordination
              3-validates results of clinton email investigation.
              4- slams individual agent’ biases
              5- gives trump and clinton supporters new political ammunition

They left out ALOT of information. Information they dont want the general public to know. I hope these morons end up in jail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The report also reveals that one FBI attorney assigned to the special counsel's team was found to have sent politically charged FBINet instant messages to other FBI officials.

That FBI employee sent messages such as: "As I have initiated the destruction of the republic...Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?"

Another instant message read: "I'm clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic's destruction."

The report did not reveal this FBI official's name, but did state that the official worked on both the Clinton email investigation and the Russia probe.

Not to mention the new Strozk and Page Texts where she asks "He can't really become President, Right?"

To which he replies "No. We Will stop it."

Comment

Disband the FBI. Hand over all case work to US Marshalls Office. Identify those FBI agents that were tainted and remove them from office. All junior agents from FBI can go to the US Marshals. That's what I would do. They have amassed too much power and have learned to abuse it. I don't see how the FBI can recover from this in terms of reputation. They will forever be known as a biased, secret political police force.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                    don't expect anyone to really be held accountable. This is the job of the voters and most are too busy watching the bachelorette.
                    [ATTACH]911627[/ATTACH]

Comment

Sad, really sad, but nothing will happen to anyone involved in this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        Sad, really sad, but nothing will happen to anyone involved in this mess.
                        Agreed, no faith in anyone over there.

Comment

They won't be short anything. They will just continue to make up stuff like they been doing all along.

Comment

Its out and they better watch out because Trey Gowdy is upset and angered by what he has read in the report.....

Bwahhhaaaaaaa.. Really!!!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              They won't be short anything. They will just continue to make up stuff like they been doing all along.
                              Yep. Its sickening isn't it.. Its time for a 5 million man march on DC..
                              We have a bunch of corrupt azz clowns running this country.. It time to put them in the street..
                              Reboot the entire system..

Comment

Thousands of texts and emails - not one anti Hillary and not one pro Trump. Free: dinners, tickets to shows. Gala's and more - disgusting! Refers many for investigation for bias but sees no bias in the agency as a whole!?!?!

Q"do you think he'll win" A:"no,no he won't we'll stop him"

Hillary violated the espionage act and had 7 statutes she should be prosecuted for - but nothing to see here!

Comment

Working...
                                X