No announcement yet.

Mills County 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, congrats. I am very disappointed in the quality of deer this year. Of course, we are 10" behind in rainfall. In my area, antler restrictions have hurt us.

Comment

Awesome 8. Congrats

Comment

Nice 8 congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
              Very nice, congrats. I am very disappointed in the quality of deer this year. Of course, we are 10" behind in rainfall. In my area, antler restrictions have hurt us.
              Same here, our ponds and cattle tanks are hurting bad. The 13" rule is also a hinderance when trying to manage the herd. On the flip side, it's nice to see 8-10-12 bucks in a single hunt... makes for an exciting sit.

Comment

Great buck!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                    Same here, our ponds and cattle tanks are hurting bad. The 13" rule is also a hinderance when trying to manage the herd. On the flip side, it's nice to see 8-10-12 bucks in a single hunt... makes for an exciting sit.
                    We need a big running water thunderstorm in southwestern Mills county. Tanks are very low.

Comment

Good 8 congrats

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        We need a big running water thunderstorm in southwestern Mills county. Tanks are very low.
                        In a bad way, yes. Pond went dry and lost all fish. Food plots are to the dirt and may not come back. Do you know anyone local we could contact about digging it out some?

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
                          In a bad way, yes. Pond went dry and lost all fish. Food plots are to the dirt and may not come back. Do you know anyone local we could contact about digging it out some?
                          Everette Kirby but I don't have his phone number. He may have a website. Good luck.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Everette Kirby but I don't have his phone number. He may have a website. Good luck.
                              I found his number. Thank you, we will call him. We haven't had any luck with folks around Priddy area calling us back.

Comment

You ain't kidding!!! We need 4-5 inches in a short amount of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X