• Show
Clear All

Good Morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Good Morning!

On your grease tray on the under side is there a weld/bump behind the drain hole?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
        On your grease tray on the under side is there a weld/bump behind the drain hole?

No

Comment

Mine had a weld/bump, but it did not help.

Comment

Where's my break-a-fast?

Comment

Joined the club last night. I picked one up yesterday and got it put together last night. Hopefully I can get it cleaned and seasoned tonight.

Comment

This thread got the best of me...had to go ahead and by the 36"

Comment

I have been wanting one for a while, sooooo I wnt and got one and cooked on it two nights in a row. So far I really like it. The 1st night I cooked burgers with potato and onions. The second night I cooked new york strip, and corn with fresh chopped jalapeno, onion, and minced garlic. I gotta say it cooked the steaks really good, and I got a nice crust. I found WalMart in Denton has them on sale for $199, and have about 5 left.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I joined the club too. Cabela's has em on sale $269.99 and I had I had a 100.00 gift card from Christmas. Got to season it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Marble falls Walmart had multiple 36" for $199 on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                        Marble falls Walmart had multiple 36" for $199 on Saturday.

The Walmart near me was $278.99 and I didn't have a $100.00 gift card.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          Mine had a weld/bump, but it did not help.
                          Mine did too. Reason I asked was because I bought the extension to slide on there but it hit the bump and wouldn't go on. Did a little research on the BS facebook page and found that all you had to do is tap it with a hammer and in will pop over the bump and slide all the way on like its supposed to.

Comment

My daughter working on some Philly cheese steak sandwiches and sweet potato fries.

IMG_3137 by , on Flickr

Comment

Where did you guys buy that fix it for the grease drain? And secondly I just seasoned mine what do you guys think. Enough or more.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Pork and Beans!

I had two thick cut pork steaks and decided to try them on the griddle.

Heated the griddle to high then seared both sides. Turned the temp to medium and let cook. This is one of those times pics just don't do it justice. These were probably the best pork steaks we have ever eaten! Added ranch style beans as a side and enjoyed.

If you put that plate on your head your tongue would beat your brains out trying to get to it!

Comment

Working...
                                X