X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
      Just a public TBH service announcement - Both Pistol and I are full grown women, for those who don't know.
      Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      Exactly when did y'all decide to start acting all grown up?
      My thoughts exactly. We are only young once, but we can be immature for the rest of our lives!

Kidding aside, my prayers go out, Tracey and Stacey, for your mother and for you LADIES and your father. Anxiety and worry are high with this news, but prayers for your comfort and strength.

Comment

Prayers Up!!!!

Comment

Praying for the best!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers for your mother , you and Pistol.

Comment

Prayers for your mom and dad and you. God Bless

Comment

My prayers are with your Mother for healing and becoming cancer free. They are also with your father, you, your sister, and all family members for strength, focus, and courage during this fight.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers sent out and up

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Exactly when did y'all decide to start acting all grown up?
                          I did NOT say we were grown UP. I just said we were FULL grown!

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Ms. "Dusty" ( ), I have admired your spunk and strength over the years here on the GS. You're just "one of the guys" so to speak and can hang in there with the best (or worst) of 'em. This situation will be no different! Our God's got this. You just lean on Him.

Lord, You know what the situation is here. We ask You to give our sister Tracey supernatural strength through Your Holy Spirit to continue to be the rock of this family. Give her dad the comfort of knowing You are in control and give Tracey the strength to carry them both when he's feeling weak. Lord we ask you to heal Tracey's mom and take this spawn of Satan from her body. Return her strength and make her whole and healthy once again. We ask You to guide all her care-givers to a right diagnosis and treatment to do Your work healing her. Give Tracey's mom strength and comfort to endure Your plan of healing so that she comes out on the other side stronger and more on fire for a witness for You to others. Guide them all and protect them. Keep them in the center of Your perfect will, In the name of Your Son Jesus our Savior we ask and pray Amen.

Keep the good reports coming Tracey! Hang in there, stay strong, and keep your faith strong!
                          Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Holy Lord we cry out to you now in Jesus name. We know you are the ever present help in our time of need. We need you now Lord. You say we have not because we ask not. Thank you Lord for making a provision for us to come before you asking for your healing. Lord we dont come under our authority but recognizing the stripes of Jesus for our healing, we ask for total and complete healing for this lady.

Jesus you are the Prince of Peace. We know the chastisement of our peace was upon you as you sweated the great drops of blood in the garden. Lord I ask that you grant that peace now unto this family in a miraculous way.

She asked Lord in accordance to your will. I bow before you grateful for the miracles you have already performed. Wonderful is the name of the Lord almighty.

Thank you, guys! I'm going to print these and read them every morning. All of y'all's prayers mean so much to us. I always knew that when something major hit, I'd be here telling my green screen family and asking for prayers.

Pistol - Stacey and I get our spunk, grit, and independence from Mom. And of course our good looks!

Comment

More prayers sent, Tracey and Stacey!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Working...
                                X