No announcement yet.

I never knew how much a funeral cost...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that doesn't fit I got a PSE Nova you can have.

Comment

What is your arrow length?

Comment

Man this place is pretty great

Comment

If that bow doesn't work out let me know I have quite a few laying around I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind me making room in her sewing room my hunting gear room.

Comment

First off your in my prayers and I appreciate what you do for us. Second off I know your post was not about needing stuff and that you only wanted to show thanks to him for giving the bow which by the way was pretty awesome, But I also have a good scott wrist release that I will send you for free also.

I know he mentioned the draw length was pretty long on that bow, Do you remember at all what your draw length used to be? Because if that bow does not fit you and you want to pay it forward to someone else I would be willing to throw some money in the pot to help get you another bow and I am sure that some other TBH guys would help. My wife shoots a mission craze and its a good little bow with a ton of adjustment .

Keep us posted please and thank you again

Comment

I was wondering what was going on when you dropped off the scene. Someone said you were just taking a break from TBH so I didnt think much more about it. Im so sorry to hear about your brother, sister and your marriage. You are obviously a tough cookie and God puts things in front of us when it is time. I dont think it was by chance that you were the one who was the first to see JakerCC's awesome offer. Im glad you are back in the game and life is looking up for you after all of that bad stuff. The other thing I appreciate is your appreciation for what JakerCC did. I know it means the world to him after hearing all of this. I gave away somewhere between 5-10 bows to veterans and people with kids that needed them here on TBH and never heard a word from any of them. I always wondered how they worked out. I wish I had a place to let you hunt but Im in between places right now.

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                I know he mentioned the draw length was pretty long on that bow, Do you remember at all what your draw length used to be? Because if that bow does not fit you and you want to pay it forward to someone else I would be willing to throw some money in the pot to help get you another bow and I am sure that some other TBH guys would help. My wife shoots a mission craze and its a good little bow with a ton of adjustment .

Thank you.
                I used to shoot a Diamond Razor Edge. Max DL is 29" and I had it set at 60lbs.. So, we will see, my dear. We will see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyways. Thanks again.

Comment

Prayers your way, you sure have been through alot these past few years. Glad to hear about the bow!!! TBH is the best!

Comment

Glad it is going to someone who will really appreciate it.

Comment

It's in the mail and headed your way. I'm hoping it works out for you ma'am. I believe it was maxed out at 31" so it may go low enough for ya.

Comment

Steph, the rest of whatever you need comes from me, RTP and CCR

Comment

Pure greatness!

Comment

Jaker - Monday's often make big withdraws in my "faith in humanity" bank. Thanks for making equal and opposite deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
                              Jaker - Monday's often make big withdraws in my "faith in humanity" bank. Thanks for making equal and opposite deposit.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm thrilled to help. And I'm glad that it's going to someone I know will enjoy it.

Comment

This gave me a lump in my throat reading it. Way to keep your head up.
                                If you come up short on anything including camo or accessories I’ve got extras I’ve gotten along the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X