December Photo Contest (#145) Entry thread - "Fruits of the Season"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December Photo Contest (#145) Entry thread - "Fruits of the Season"

OK, I'm taking the initiative and starting another photo thread to round out the year. Being that we're nearing the end of deer season. I would like to open the thread with a Christmas/holiday flavor. Show us your fare from this years harvest. Include family and friends in a holiday setting if possible.

Same rules apply. One entry per person, or you're automatically disqualified. Your entry must have been taken within the month of December.

Merry Christmas! Happy holidays everyone.

YES!! Ill play for sure. Ill post here just for fun but have some good ideas for my submission pic!!
    Attached Files

Comment

I know I’m not the only one excited about this!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Wow, I'm beginning to wonder...

Comment

Same here with all the photo gurus. Maybe they are procrastinators

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Fruits of the eating season?.....

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Gentlemen there is normally an intro thread then later in the month the entry thread. Folks have all month to enter their photo. Patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                Gentlemen there is normally an intro thread then later in the month the entry thread. Folks have all month to enter their photo. Patience.

Yeah just trying to get this thread some attention even if they don’t post here b

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                  Ah, that's true. I skipped the intro thread. Apologies to the GS Photog's.

Comment

Epic fail on my part. I though this was the intro thread lol so much for this month. I will post what I was planning on doing anyway.

Comment

Guess Im the only one that will be playing. . . Fruits of the season is time with family and friends
                      Attached Files

Comment

Missed this thread, i would have definetely participated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X