Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    Please understand and I wish the media would too, Trump does not give 2 ****s about optics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He either doesn't care or can't help himself at times. TBD

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      Hank Hill said the investigation was closed 3 weeks ago and Flynn was cleared. Guess we can all breathe easy
      The current special council Robert Mueller is investigating Russia's involvement in the election process, not Michael Flynn's. If there is an ongoing investigation into Flynn that you know about (outside of DNC Imaginationland) I'd like to hear it.

Comment

But but but but...Lol!! Some of y'all are hysterical!

Trump said he was going to shake up Washington to its core and that is EXACTLY what he's doing. I'm personally loving every second of it....GO TRUMP!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
          The current special council Robert Mueller is investigating Russia's involvement in the election process, not Michael Flynn's. If there is an ongoing investigation into Flynn that you know about (outside of DNC Imaginationland) I'd like to hear it.
          I could be wrong but seems like the whole supposed conversation/memo where Trump asked Comey to stop the investigation had something to do with Flynn and Russia. I feel like that is still being investigated for some reason.

Comment

The origin of that entire memo story is from a New York Times article. I'm borrowing some text from a Daily Caller article that addresses the holes in the story:

First, the report concedes that the Times has not “viewed a copy of the memo,” despite the fact that the Times says memo itself “is unclassified.” If the memo is unclassified, then that raises several questions. Why did the Times not press the source for a copy of the memo? Why did the Times not seek a copy through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) before publishing? If it was truly unclassified, then the Times stood a decent chance of having the memo released.

Second, if Times’s story is true and what President Trump did amounted to obstruction of justice, then Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe likely committed perjury. Before Comey was fired, McCabe was the Deputy Director of the FBI, one of four “senior staff” positions and also the Bureau’s second-in-command. The Times report alleges that Comey “shared the existence of the memo with senior F.B.I. officials and close associates,” which means that McCabe knew about the memo on May 11 when he testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee about the Russia investigation. During his testimony, Senator Marco Rubio and McCabe (who was under oath) had the following exchange:

RUBIO: Mr. McCabe, can you without going into the specific of any individual investigation, I think the American people want to know, has the dismissal of Mr. Comey in any way impeded, interrupted, stopped or negatively impacted any of the work, any investigation, or any ongoing projects at the Federal Bureau of Investigations?

MCCABE: As you know, Senator, the work of the men and women of the FBI continues despite any changes in circumstance, any decisions. So there has been no effort to impede our investigation today. Quite simply put sir, you cannot stop the men and women of the FBI from doing the right thing, protecting the American people, and upholding the Constitution.

If the Times’s report is true, including the implication that the President obstructed justice, then the President’s critics are in a double bind: Either
            McCabe committed perjury when he said “there has been no effort to impede” the investigation; OR McCabe did not consider the statements of the President to constitute an “effort to impeded” the investigation, which would mean no senior FBI officials viewed the President’s statements as an attempt to obstruct justice.

The Times reported that Comey, without material qualification, informed “senior” officials. Only four individuals within the FBI’s ranks are given “senior” titles, according to the FBI’s own website. Accordingly, if the Times’s report is true, then it is inconceivable that McCabe did not know about the memo when he testified that no interference with the investigation has occurred.

Third, the four statements in question that Comey alleges Trump said do not in any way amount of obstruction of justice. Moreover, those seeking to compare the allegations in the memo to Watergate are off the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              But but but but...Lol!! Some of y'all are hysterical!

Trump said he was going to shake up Washington to its core and that is EXACTLY what he's doing. I'm personally loving every second of it....GO TRUMP!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
              This is dumb.
              Shaking something up but getting nothing done.
              This is worse than before because we at least got some output for our input.
              As it stands now we are getting zero ROI from this administration.

It may be some "feel good" headlines but nothing is sticking or helping our pocketbooks.
              Just nothing but a string of TMZ articles.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                As it stands now we are getting zero ROI from this administration.
                I'd say the appointment of Neil Gorsuch is a good enough ROI on his presidency to justify his entire 4 years in office. But he has also signed a slew of EO's targeted at reducing the trade deficit and expanding oil and gas exploration. Oh, and illegal immigration has plummeted and deportation of illegals has skyrocketed.

Comment

I'd say the appointment of Neil Gorsuch is a good enough ROI on his presidency to justify his entire 4 years in office. But he has also signed a slew of EO's targeted at reducing the trade deficit and expanding oil and gas exploration. Oh, and illegal immigration has plummeted and deportation of illegals has skyrocketed.
                  The unemployment rate has also plummeted. I haven't been this busy putting people to work since the George Bush days...that is a FACT. I'm not about to get into a pizzing contest with anyone one here but love watching the heads roll. It seems like a few on here need to get their heads out of the internet for awhile, go wet a line and enjoy feeling like an American again. Go Trump!!

Comment

I agree with you that the Gorsuch appointment was very good. Doesn't justify the remainder of his presidency. But the rest of that sounds a lot like fake news

Comment

I agree with you that the Gorsuch appointment was very good. Doesn't justify the remainder of his presidency. But the rest of that sounds a lot like fake news
                      Executive Order on April 29, 2017
                      Presidential Executive Order Addressing Trade Agreement Violations and Abuses

Executive Order on April 29, 2017
                      Presidential Executive Order on Establishment of Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy

Executive Order on April 28, 2017
                      Presidential Executive Order Implementing an America-First Offshore Energy Strategy

Executive Order on April 25, 2017
                      Presidential Executive Order on Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America

Executive Order on April 21, 2017
                      Presidential Executive Order on Identifying and Reducing Tax Regulatory Burdens

Executive Order on April 18, 2017
                      Presidential Executive Order on Buy American and Hire American

Executive Order on March 31, 2017
                      Presidential Executive Order on Establishing Enhanced Collection and Enforcement of Antidumping and Countervailing Duties and Violations of Trade and Customs Laws

Executive Order on March 31, 2017
                      Presidential Executive Order Regarding the Omnibus Report on Significant Trade Deficits

Executive Order on March 28, 2017
                      Presidential Executive Order on Promoting Energy Independence and Economic Growth

Executive Order on February 24, 2017
                      Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing the Regulatory Reform Agenda

Executive Order on February 03, 2017
                      Presidential Executive Order on Core Principles for Regulating the United States Financial System

Executive Order on January 30, 2017
                      Presidential Executive Order on Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs

Executive Order on January 25, 2017
                      Executive Order: Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements

Source: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ecutive-orders

Illegal Border Crossings down 67% through March
                      Source: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...t-under-trump/

41,000 Deportations of Illegal Aliens in First 100 Days
                      Source: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...trump-n2328203

So you, tell me, is that fake news too?

Comment

Yep, fake news. Just like THE WALL and Cruz' dad killed JFK.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                            The unemployment rate has also plummeted.
                            what calculation is he using?
                            same one obama used?
                            that FAKE method?

Comment

Still bitter about Hillary losing?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                what calculation is he using?
                                same one obama used?
                                that FAKE method?
                                Well if they both used the same FAKE method, then it would still be down. In fact, that would be the most accurate method for measurable change.

Comment

Working...
                                X