Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMC View Post
    What difference does that make!!
    Here are the facts that even the White House nor trump have disputed.
    Sally Yates warns about Flynn
    She's fired.
    Trump has dinner with Comey and asks him to kiss his ring and pledge his undying loyalty. He refuses.
    Trump asks Comey to quit the investigation. He refuses.
    Comey fired.
    Trump warns Comey to not "leak" anything and that he has tapes.
    Comey says $&&$ off.

With all this happening what does it matter if the dems wanted Comey fired!!!
    What difference does that make? Isn't that a famous Clinton quote. My point is that the democrats are hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      So the investigation has ceased?
      No, just the investigation being overseen by the guy with balls enough to stand up to Trump. I'm sure if he fires enough Attorney Generals, FBI Directors, and National Security Advisors.....he will eventually find some folks to start thinking the RIGHT WAY.

Playing devils advocate since you think firing all these folks has no affect on the next people in line to do the investigations.

Comment

Yes the dems wanted Comey gone. But they knew if he's fired that would only make their situation, hillarys situation, far far worse. Trump on the other hand, didn't seem to know that!!!

Comment

So my point is, someone naive enough to think.... oh let's just fire the guy investigating me and everything will be alright... is not fit to be president.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            If you're the chief of police
            It's not wise to fire the guy who leads IA in the middle of you being investigated for something crooked.

It's bad optics.
            If the guy can get on national TV and go through elaborate verbal gymnastics to claim "extreme carelessness" does not equal "gross negligence", then he should be fired. The "timing" argument is bogus. If you were Comey, you would start up an investigation against any and everyone to prevent them from firing you. It's a built-in get-out-of-jail free card that is prone to abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              No, just the investigation being overseen by the guy with balls enough to stand up to Trump. I'm sure if he fires enough Attorney Generals, FBI Directors, and National Security Advisors.....he will eventually find some folks to start thinking the RIGHT WAY.

Playing devils advocate since you think firing all these folks has no affect on the next people in line to do the investigations.
              So you think he should keep Obama appointees? Let's get freaking real!

Comment

Balls enough to stand up to Trump but not Hillary? That's laughable at best.

Comment

Balls enough to stand up to Trump but not Hillary? That's laughable at best.
                  So you think comey is pro-hillary? Thought that is why all the dems wanted him fired. Didn't they???? He kept her from being elected.

Which one is it? Did the dems want him fired because he was pro-trump or pro-hillary?

Comment

So you think comey is pro-hillary? Thought that is why all the dems wanted him fired. Didn't they???? He kept her from being elected.

Which one is it? Did the dems want him fired because he was pro-trump or pro-hillary?
                    Were charges filed against Hillary with all the evidence against her? Comey even said she broke federal law. That went away. Tell me about Comey's balls. You do know of the history between Comey and the Clintons, right?

Comment

Were charges filed against Hillary with all the evidence against her? Comey even said she broke federal law. That went away. Tell me about Comey's balls. You do know of the history between Comey and the Clintons, right?
                      You are the one that asked several times already "Did or did not the democrats want Comey fired?" You use that as an argument to say it is ok that he was fired. Then come back and say he is helping hillary. Why would the dems want to fire someone that is so in favor of their cause? It must be confusing for you. Now you have a glimmer into how Spicer feels every day. Poor guy. Trying to keep up with all the tweets and missteps of his boss.

Comment

Please enlighten us all.

Comment

You do know of the history between Comey Trump and the Clintons, right?
                          Please enlighten us.

Comment

[/B]

Please enlighten us all.
                            Look it up! There are many articles.

The dems wanted Comey fired because he brought up the new Wikileaks's emails during the election. He has been CYA for months, trying to straddle the fence to avail.

Comment

Rex Tillerson didn't physically drill wells but he gives the ok to drill wells in a general area.

Would you agree?

I would assume he has a team in place that makes those decisions. As a CEO he wouldn't be around long if he was micromanaging where every well will go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you're the chief of police

It's not wise to fire the guy who leads IA in the middle of you being investigated for something crooked.

It's bad optics.

Please understand and I wish the media would too, Trump does not give 2 ****s about optics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X