Passenger forcible removed from flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
    very smart move on United part. They know the long term memory is short in our country.........but having a case drag out for 2-5 years could really prove disastrous to the stock value. Obviously, they have enough in house lawyers to had stretched this mess out for eon's.

Comment

“Dr. Dao has become the unintended champion for the adoption of changes which will certainly help improve the lives of literally millions of travelers,” Dao attorney Thomas Demetrio said in a statement.

Jesus Christ. The champion of what? Being a class A d-nozzle?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
        “Dr. Dao has become the unintended champion for the adoption of changes which will certainly help improve the lives of literally millions of travelers,” Dao attorney Thomas Demetrio said in a statement.

Jesus Christ. The champion of what? Being a class A d-nozzle?

Help improve the lives of millions of travelers! LOL!! Like slavery, hopefully traveling will one day be abolished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So did Rodinarac ever admit he was wrong? Said the man wouldn't win a settlement and UAL stock wouldn't drop.

We should guess/argue how much the undisclosed settlement was for.

Comment

Like I said weeks ago, the other airlines enjoyed the negative press, but they were going to be faced with other challenges of their own.

Fight breaks out after Spirit cancels flights

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              So did Rodinarac ever admit he was wrong? Said the man wouldn't win a settlement and UAL stock wouldn't drop.

We should guess/argue how much the undisclosed settlement was for.

Zero chance that guy admitted he was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X