No announcement yet.

Cuddeback camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On sale now - looking to get a few as the one I have works well.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
      I got that Cabela's flyer but believe the sale isn't until the Fall Hunting Classic later in the month.
      Have my eye on a couple as well.
      Sale has started online.

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
        I was there last night and got the Wildgame Innovations Mirage 18mpixel for $59 after mail in rebate.

I looked at the cuddeback just didn’t know anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Did you get a chance to check it out? I might pull the trigger on this 18MP camera w batteries and 8GB SD card ...its wildgame innovations I know I know..

Comment

I own a few of these and they are great in my opinion.

Comment

I have 3 of them some are about 5 or 6 years old up almost year around work great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 2 of the exact cameras and will say it's the best camera I've ever had. I've had one, 2 years and the other a little over a year. They have the longest battery life of any camera I've used, by a long-shot. The only negative is it can be a little confusing for people not familiar with them to set the date and settings.

Comment

I have 3 of the IR flash model. Had them a few years and had good luck with them so far. Might pick up another at this price.

Comment

Btw, has anyone run an external battery set up. They are 6V cameras so I wonder if a 6V battery would work.

Comment

Originally posted by DCZ71 View Post
                    Btw, has anyone run an external battery set up. They are 6V cameras so I wonder if a 6V battery would work.
                    I believe they are equipped with a 9 Vdc external connector which is a draw back in my opinion...

Comment

Working...
                    X