This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
    she claimed, at least at one point, that the abuse started in 2009.

Did she claim that Meyer and the coaching staff knew in 2009? I don't know....I'm just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Did you see the part about he left the program in 2014 and the abuse in question happened in late 2015?

I agree on it being a witch hunt. No... I don't agree with how it was handled or with what the assistant coach did but still.....It seems like all the media does these days is to dig and dig to find stuff to get somebody fired these days to sell clicks.
      No I didn't miss it. As I said when did these texts start and when and if did they know? I seriously doubt there was no abuse between 2009 and 2015. 2015 probably was the pinnacle and only then was it "officially" reported. Knowing and eventually reporting isn't an excuse. But what we do know is it was reported and Meyer did know in 2009 and 2015 and kept this jackass on staff. To me it's now a question who else knew and didn't report.
      Last edited by BrandonA; 08-06-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Did she claim that Meyer and the coaching staff knew in 2009? I don't know....I'm just curious
        she claimed it first happened in '09 at UF. she has never at any point claimed that meyer knew.

she says meyer maybe shouldnt be around young men, however its a known fact that her parents knew. of course, no one asked her, if she feels safe letting her kids be around her parents!

Comment

"all the coaches wives knew" smith said, "every single one"

herman has declined to comment on if he has discussed the matter with current UT assistants stan drayton, and tim beck, as all three were at osu with smith...

do you like apples!?? i love apples!

Comment

"all the coaches wives knew" smith said, "every single one"

herman has declined to comment on if he has discussed the matter with current UT assistants stan drayton, and tim beck, as all three were at osu with smith...

do you like apples!?? i love apples!
            Herman is lawyring up if he has declined

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Herman is lawyring up if he has declined
              meh, they have had plenty of time to get their stories straight. the wives will take the fall for it.

the whole world will know that they should be fired, but they will keep their jobs. UT is all about the wins. nothing else matters to any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                What's funny ? If he knew or any other coach knew and did nothing you think that's fine? Especially since by law he is suppose to report?

I do think it’s fine depending on how they knew.

If she came directly to them and they said nothing then they are guilty for not running it up the chain of command. If she went to the head coaches wife and he did nothing about it and they heard about through rumors then they are ok.

I have always ran anything up the chain of command of it didn’t seem right to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

meh, they have had plenty of time to get their stories straight. the wives will take the fall for it.

the whole world will know that they should be fired, but they will keep their jobs. UT is all about the wins. nothing else matters to any of them.

Wait wait.....Herman or any assistant for that matter that has gone on to another program (and been at subsequent programs) should be fired because some fellow employee slapped his wife around back 4-8 years ago at a totally different program they were not in charge of? Do you know how dumb that sounds? Snowflake much?

And this is not a Herman thing...it is the ridiculousness of social media and the liberal media's witch hunts for everything in many different facets...and what folks should lose their job for. Seems like every time you turn around the media or special interest groups are calling for someone's job.....and now we have folks suggesting people working at the same time, who are innocent bystanders and (don't beat their wife), should get fired too...LMAO...really? Used to be a saying "mind your own **** business" back in the day...now folks think you should get fired if don't you stick your nose into a fellow employees' family life or business?
                  Last edited by Smart; 08-06-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Urban Meyer

Wait wait.....Herman or any assistant for that matter that has gone on to another program should be fired because some fellow employee slapped his wife around back 4-8 years ago at a totally different program they were not in charge of? Do you know how dumb that sounds? Snowflake much?

Even if they were with the same program and they heard about it through the rumor mill they shouldn’t be fired.

Last edited by Black Ice; 08-06-2018, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      Even if they were with the same program and they heard about it through the rumor mill they shouldn’t be fired.

I'm in agreement..I think the right person already lost his job. Maybe it should have been sooner and maybe it should be the person in charge of hiring and firing too (maybe)....but his fellow employees should be immune to the witch hunts

Comment

Wait wait.....Herman or any assistant for that matter that has gone on to another program (and been at subsequent programs) should be fired because some fellow employee slapped his wife around back 4-8 years ago at a totally different program they were not in charge of? Do you know how dumb that sounds? Snowflake much?

And this is not a Herman thing...it is the ridiculousness of social media and the liberal media's witch hunts for everything in many different facets...and what folks should lose their job for. Seems like every time you turn around the media or special interest groups are calling for someone's job.....and now we have folks suggesting people working at the same time, who are innocent bystanders and (don't beat their wife), should get fired too...LMAO...really? Used to be a saying "mind your own **** business" back in the day...now folks think you should get fired if don't you stick your nose into a fellow employees' family life or business?
                        read the whole thread and get caught up, maxwell.

Comment

Urban Meyer

I'm in agreement..I think the right person already lost his job. Maybe it should have been sooner and maybe it should be the person in charge of hiring and firing too (maybe)....but his fellow employees should be immune to the witch hunts

When you dumb it down to what you and I do for a living it’s pretty simple. You also have to let the justice system run its course on some things.

I think something happened at Duke a few years back that ruined a lot of people’s lives.

Last edited by Black Ice; 08-06-2018, 10:40 PM.

Comment

read the whole thread and get caught up, maxwell.

I have Hillary....I still don't think they should be responsible for anything a employee did when they are two programs down the line. But I'm no snowflake..

Plus we don't know who reported and who didn't...

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            When you dumb it down to what you and I do for a living it’s pretty simple.

Try explaining that to lightning up above.

Comment

[QUOTE=Smart;13532607]I have Hillary....I still don't think they should be responsible for anything a employee did when they are two programs down the line. But I'm no snowflake..

okay king. if you read it, you should already know that i was mocking your court, with their exact sentiments against osu, prior to the beloved horns being brought into the fray.

now that the dear horns are under scrutiny, {under the same exact moral charges of simply wives knowing} its crickets in here, of course. with the exception of your standard half cocked understanding.

the words are theirs, so feel free to call them out with snowflake insults, O dear and just king.

Comment

You’re right. Where does the witch hunt end? Does it trickle down to the ball boys? Players?

I bet zeke knew. Let’s give him a full season suspension now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X