Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garbuster View Post
    Pour a packet of sweet & low on your tongue. Take the heat right out

Not with that pure ghost pepper. Ain’t nothing but time getting rid of that.

We grew 51lbs of ghost and reaper peppers last year and 25lbs year before last, so I’ve had my fair share of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

no takers yet...........may either have a taste for grilled food or have to wait for a day before payday when theyre broke.....idk

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        I've made cat food sammiches for our fridge thief. My name was on the bag too. I haven't had any more stolen sammiches.
        i bet you got a strange look,like" that dude eats catfood sammiches".....

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
          no takers yet...........may either have a taste for grilled food or have to wait for a day before payday when theyre broke.....idk
          How long before something usually comes up missing?
          They might have stumbled across this thread and decided to eat out from now on.

Comment

are they are on this website (:

Comment

Hope they get burned lol

Comment

Perhaps they are TBH’s and are reading this thread...

Comment

trap is set......3 bbqed beef ribs, ALOT of the reaper powder......just have to see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                    are they are on this website (:
                    im the only one on here from work, only one the shop that bowhunts.

Comment

im the only one on here from work, only one the shop that bowhunts.
                      You still working at sti?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Absolutely hate people that treat themselves to others lunches, we have one up here at our office that likes to do that. Hope you catch them.

Comment

Man... I am so anxious for someone to get there arse lit

Comment

trap is set......3 bbqed beef ribs, ALOT of the reaper powder......just have to see what happens
                            ?????

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
                              That guy is going to wish there were some popsicles in the freezer!
                              I have a suggestion on where he can put them Lol Its gonna be hot!

Comment

Hogs law if it is on the table it is there for the taking and after 3 it is free.

Comment

Working...
                                X