X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmon man, you’re killing us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You dont set up a feeder and get a deer that evening! Yall be patient! Lol we are hunters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

no takers yet. they may not be big on pizza, seems they have a taste for the finer foods, grilled or smoked, bacon wrapped. could possibly be the health nut we have, he cheats at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          Maybe the boss got the sauce and fired the prankster.
          nah, my food and i ate the stuff so i could say i eat it. i covered the bases. and theyll fire someone for stealing outta the fridge here. wont fire you for not doing your job,but, eat a week old tuna sammich and buh bye.....

Comment

Dang!!! A well laid out plan. Perhaps they like day old pizza

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
              no takers yet. they may not be big on pizza, seems they have a taste for the finer foods, grilled or smoked, bacon wrapped. could possibly be the health nut we have, he cheats at work.
              Time to grill some jalapenos wrapped in bacon and stuffed with whatever.

You could really set the trap if you showed up with some undoctored ones the day before and ate for all to see, put the doctored ones in a ziplock and get ready

Would give a new meaning to ABT (atomic buffalo ****) that the above is commonly referred to

Comment

im gone this friday through the 22nd to gulf shores so it may have to wait...

Comment

ttt

Comment

I have always loved my chocolate sweets ice cold so I always put them in the freezer for an hour or two.

Last two times I put 3 reese's peanut butter cups and both times only 2 are left.

Thinking about adding something to the cups next time.

Comment

In for the flame...

Comment

In it too win it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

alright.................................back at work...yay.

Comment

my 16yr old daughter licked her finger and just swiped the dust off the top of the shaker lid, for the next 30mins she was crying and drinking water.

Comment

Ok... been waiting

Comment

What's for lunch today?

please excuse brevity and dictation errors

Comment

Working...
                                X