Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to come hunt pigs....for free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another pm sent

Comment

Such a great offer! Very generous of you.

Comment

I have a 7yr old that would love to rifle hunt one. I mainly bow hunt em. Gona shoot u a PM. I'm off for a week in 2 weeks so hopefully we can get over there.

Comment

Hey buddy.

Nice of you to offer a hog hunt. I am a in San Antonio, but am new to Texas and bow hunting (lots of Nevada big game with rifle) and would gladly make the drive!! Can’t PM you bc I am new and low post count.

Thanks,
          Matt
          702-265-0519

Comment

Great gesture! Kudos to you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
              I am. Right now I have this weekend covered and the weekend of the 21st is covered. The weekend in between I will be recovering from surgery and my wife will kill me if I plan something that weekend. I live seven miles from the lease so during the week can be done- I can show where to hunt when I get off work one afternoon and leave you at it.
              Outstanding. Well done Sir. Thank you for the offer.

Yee Hawg!

Comment

PM inbound. I've still yet to kill a hog since moving to Texas 4 years ago. Hopefully we can help each other out.

Comment

MulieThumper, you can call me at 936-615-9620, but do it in the evenings. I don't have a problem talking about pig hunting during work but my boss might....

Comment

I have an 8 year old daughter and 10 year old son that could use some woods time. Would you prefer a PM or will a post here suffice to get on the list.

Comment

Shoot me a PM- it's easier for me to keep up with things that way.

Comment

I wish you were closer. Nice gesture.

Comment

Thanks for the offer.
                          My son and I will take a day/night. He is up at SFA, I will check schedules and get back to you.

Comment

going to shoot for next weekend russ to come out with the boy if that works, pm'd ya well

Comment

I've got 2 guys interested.
                              One has teenage boys and the other has a grown son they'd like to bring.
                              Not sure of their schedules yet.
                              We'll get together Sunday after church to coordinate that.

What time frame are you looking to fill..
                              Like a morning / evening or vice versa or a weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by MulieThumper View Post
                                Hey buddy.

Nice of you to offer a hog hunt. I am a in San Antonio, but am new to Texas and bow hunting (lots of Nevada big game with rifle) and would gladly make the drive!! Can’t PM you bc I am new and low post count.

Thanks,
                                Matt
                                702-265-0519
                                By order of the Green Screen, if you make this trek we demand a “live hunt” thread. But we ask that the updates involve the journey as much as the hunt itself.

OP. Very generous on your part. I am in to see how things go!

Comment

Working...
                                X