Work Fridge Theives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Double-O-Dave View Post

BTW, not meaning to be a spoilsport here, but be careful about your retaliation/traps for your food thieves lest you are the one who ends up getting disciplined or fired. Yeah, as an HR Manager I've had to do that and no one was happy about it.

Regards,

Dave
    i cant help it if I like MY food really spicy?.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
      hey lots of company left over food is put in the fridge theres no name but anyone can eat it and there yurs is next to it with no name how am i supposed to know. I eat it tho (=
      Your time will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
        I built a custom pinhol camera disguised as a bit of refrigerant cooling tubing and caught a fridge bandit.
        They you go Art building another great camera system mount!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
          hey lots of company left over food is put in the fridge theres no name but anyone can eat it and there yurs is next to it with no name how am i supposed to know. I eat it tho (=
          its generally pretty obvious what is "company" leftovers and what someone brought in for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
            the hot sauce/pepper plan at least leaves you a way out with some deniability. If they do go to HR over a flaming rear end, you can say you like your food hot. the lax couldnt be argued as anything but malicious.
            Unless you post it on a public forum as setting at trap.....

Better hope they just go to HR and not an attorney.

This could lead to some backfire....

Comment

I bought pure liquid capsacian and put it a doritos bag. The stuff odorless and flavorless. I'm a chili head but I could only stir a toothpicks worth into my spaghetti. Stuff is insane. Caught the perp all right.

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
                i cant help it if I like MY food really spicy?.....
                Remember what happened on Dumb and Dumber. The dude died from hot sauce. And we all know that movie is factually accurate.

Lol, can't wait to see how this ends!

Comment

Seen this happen at work and never could understand how in the hell someone would eat another persons food.... It’s mind boggling really

Comment

9,000,000 scoville units

heres a real review.. NOT FOR KIDS - LANGUAGE!!!
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Castor oil will keep someone on the toilet for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                        9,000,000 scoville units

heres a real review.. NOT FOR KIDS - LANGUAGE!!!
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZuCKmDi9c

Must be hot as hail. Burned half his teefs out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When is this going down? Amazon prime should be here tmrw right?

Comment

Originally posted by witotx View Post
                            remember what happened on dumb and dumber. The dude died from hot sauce. And we all know that movie is factually accurate.

Lol, can't wait to see how this ends!
                            wait................................are you saying that wasnt a true story?!?!?!? Im devastated...............

Comment

Originally posted by mfarmer View Post
                              When is this going down? Amazon prime should be here tmrw right?
                              hope so. ill be here friday and saturday so

Comment

We have a brazen one that will eat your lunch while you are here, then when he's caught he complains that it doesn't taste good, etc. He also says putting your name on your lunch doesn't keep people from eating it, it just let's them know who's food he's eating.
                                Also I can't count how many times my lunch has been thrown away on fridge cleaning night when I was outside working and wasn't asked if I had anything in there. Supervisor ended up buying my lunch a few times because of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X